Job Description: Quality Assurance (QA) Manager
goTenna is building the world’s most intelligent and scalable mobile mesh networks. Our protocols and devices are designed to enable off-grid connectivity and augment traditional communications networks. goTenna mesh networking turns everything in the world around us into programmable mobile infrastructure to decentralize connectivity and unlock society’s last-mile.
About the Role
goTenna is seeking an experienced Quality Assurance (QA) Manager who will be tasked with leading a growing team of QA engineers and managing a rigorous QA process across our full range of hardware and software products. The QA Manager will work collaboratively with cross-departmental leadership to deliver high-quality products to customers on schedule, partnering with the Hardware, Firmware, Software, Product, and Customer Experience teams. This is an opportunity to optimize goTenna’s internal testing methodologies as well as support product improvements based on customer feedback and your own technical expertise. Our team operates in an Agile development environment and this role will include regular product field testing.
● Leads QA Team and delivers results by coaching, developing, and managing employees.
● Familiarity in Web or Mobile application development (e.g., Java, Kotlin, Swift)
● Familiarity with XCodeUI and/or Espresso
● Experience with virtualization and emulation for mobile devices
● Experience with Linux and networking
● Experience using RF test/lab equipment such as network analyzers, signal generators, and spectrum analyzers.
● RF or Telecommunications experience
● Experience working in a technologyp environment
ITAR: U.S. Citizen or Green Card Required
Placement at the appropriate job level (entry, senior, etc) will be determined by a combination of years of experience, demonstration of proficiency in this field, and other qualifications.
Able to lift 30 Ibs.
goTenna is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
· 401(k) plan
· Unlimited PTO
· Parental Leave with Pay
· Holiday pay (including December recess)
· Medical, Dental, Vision and life insurance
· Pre-tax benefits
· Short- and Long-term disability plans
· Professional Education Stipend