Job Description: Graphic Design Intern
goTenna is building the world’s most intelligent and scalable mobile mesh networks. Our protocols and devices are designed to enable off-grid connectivity and augment traditional communications networks. goTenna mesh networking turns everything in the world around us into programmable mobile infrastructure to decentralize connectivity and unlock society’s last-mile.
About the Role
We are looking for a part time Graphic Design Intern to support the Marketing team at goTenna. Your work will help define our visual brand identity across multiple websites and platforms and bring our incredible customer stories from our consumer and professional markets to life. The right person for this role is excited about developing marketing assets and collateral for a rapidly growing techp, and learning from a tight-knit, collaborative team. The Graphic Design Intern will report to the Senior Visual Designer.
This position is based in Brooklyn, NY but may be remote eligible.
● Create cohesive visuals for monthly eCommerce promotions across digital, email, and social platforms.
● Source and design catching visuals for regular promotion of blog posts, events, and other company announcements on our websites, email, and social media.
● Develop presentations and other marketing materials for customer demos, meetings, and training sessions.
● Ensure our expanding library of design assets is organized and easily accessible to other members of the marketing team.
● Support the Senior Visual Designer on large website design, photography, and video projects, as needed.
● Pursuing Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or related field
● Demonstrated experience with Adobe Creative Suite (mostly Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Premiere / AfterEffects a plus), Sketch, Figma, and Invision — able to readily share portfolio upon request
● Deep attention to detail and strong organization skills
● Aptitude for technology and the ability to connect technical concepts with customer value
● Ability to work with and collaborate with cross-functional groups
● Ability to take direction and feedback in order to produce consistent, high-quality deliverables
● Experience with other programs such as Adobe Premiere, AfterEffects, and Invision
● Experience at ap
● An affinity for people who like telling jokes, sharing funny links, do cool stuff outside work, and try to be creative about team-building
● Love for goTenna and our mission to transform communications!
ITAR: U.S. Citizen or Green Card Required
Placement at the appropriate job level (entry, senior, etc) will be determined by a combination of years of experience, demonstration of proficiency in this field, and other qualifications.
goTenna is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.