goTenna is building the world’s most intelligent and scalable mobile mesh networks. Our protocols and devices are designed to enable off-grid connectivity and augment traditional communications networks. goTenna mesh networking turns everything in the world around us into programmable mobile infrastructure to decentralize connectivity and unlock society’s last-mile.
About the Role
The goTenna Product team is seeking a professional Product Manager to develop and grow our professional mesh networking and situational awareness product ecosystem. The right candidate will develop deep expertise in our products, work with all teams across the organization, and cultivate key customer relationships to positively impact our product roadmap and development. This role seeks a candidate to focus on the product execution and ownership of software development in a product vertical.
- Be a day-to-day subject matter expert in our software stack
- Manage product life cycle from strategic planning to release
- Prepare, maintain, and evangelize the product roadmap which defines product enhancements for short-and long-term software releases
- Responsible for product launch and release plans. Coordinate internal and external product launches working with Marketing Support and Customer Experience teams.
- Develops new software product concepts, designs, and/or enhancements to existing product design that reflect market and user requirements by collaborating with engineering teams
- Analyze and propose potential technology partner relationships
- Using data-driven and Voice of the Customer techniques, develop customer feedback for goTenna products into the requirements and roadmap
- Collaborate on product design by collecting and managing feedback, working with the Product team to implement visual design and user experience requirements
- Collaborate with the Product Team on market, competition, and technical research projects.
- Ability to quickly grow subject matter expertise of goTenna technology stack, including networking, and RF fundamentals.
- 3-5 years of experience working in Software Development as a product manager.
- Strong experience in launching Mobile Software products.
- Working knowledge of software encryption and security best practices.
- Experience with Agile (Scrum/Kanban) and ticket tracking applications.
- Experience conducting market, competition, and technical research.
- Professional Communication skills: project specifications, documentation, presentations, etc.
- Public Sector experience
- Launching web products
- Launching Android Software products
- Military, Public Safety, or First Responder Experience.
- Experience working with hardware integrations.
- Development/coding experience.
ITAR: U.S. Citizen or Green Card Required
Placement at the appropriate job level (entry, senior, etc) will be determined by a combination of years of experience, demonstration of proficiency in this field, and other qualifications.
goTenna is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
· 401(k) plan
· Unlimited PTO
· Parental Leave with Pay
· Holiday pay (including December recess)
· Medical, Dental, Vision and life insurance
· Pre-tax benefits
· Short- and Long-term disability plans
· Professional Education Stipend