InCharge Energy is seeking a Program Manager, Automotive to execute and successfully manage program execution with automotive customers in fleet and dealer settings. As part of the customer success team, you will will be working in a highly collaborative environment leading the InCharge functional areas.
The program manager will report to the Sr. Program Manager, Automotive, and will work with a strategic EV OEM customer, and develop programs that meet both the strategic goals of InCharge Energy and of our customer. This will include the creation and management of short and long-term goals and their associated KPIs.
What You’ll Do
- Work closely with our automotive customers, their sales channels, and their fleet customers. Create programs and activities to support the strategic direction of InCharge and our OEM customers.
- Create and manage long-term goals, assigning KPIs, and tracking programmatic activities to those KPIs, including financial objectives.
- Monitor and drive customer timelines across all InCharge functional teams.
- Design and manage reporting and tracking across all activities between the companies.
- Analyze program risks and anticipate concerns and identify process and execution improvements to assure program success before any failures occur.
- Innovate by creating self-service tools, reports, platforms, new products, etc., to enhance customer satisfaction and increase stickiness.
- Provide a single point of contact across a complex and dynamic business relationship involving sales, operations, products, and marketing, etc.
- Develop executive reporting and communications focused on increasing product penetration and sales, new projects and products, quality, finance, compliance, and supply chain management.
- Maintain a matrix of OEM products with their pricing and provide input to executives and the technical team to define the next generation of products.
- Collect competitive information and submit data consistently and regularly to sales and marketing management.
- Collaborate with key internal partners on product development, engineering, samples, and new product concepts.
Your Experience and Capabilities
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent business experience plus 3 to 5 years of project or program management experience working with customers and channel partners.
- Business experience in electric vehicles (EV), EV infrastructure, solar, energy storage or a similar emerging industry.
- Excellent written and verbal skills, with the ability to present to our client’s senior management team, maintain client correspondence and internal documentation.
- Experience working across multiple departments within an organization to develop superior customer solutions: sales, marketing, products, engineering, and operations.
- Detail-oriented, excellent with business processes, able to multitask, understand financial requirements and work well under tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment to meet client and internal deadlines / obligations.
- Experience with Salesforce.com or similar CRM.
- Ability to travel 25% of the time.
What We Offer
- Competitive compensation and benefits package including 401(k) matching contribution, health, dental, and vision, cell phone reimbursement, and unlimited vacation
Equal Opportunity Employer
Employment at InCharge Energy is based solely upon individual merit and qualifications directly related to professional competence. We strictly prohibit unlawful discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, religion, veteran status, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy status, sex, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, mental or physical disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, or any other characteristics protected by law. We also make reasonable accommodations to meet our obligations under laws protecting the rights of the disabled.