InCharge Energy is seeking a Customer Success Manager (CSM) develop positive customer experiences while fostering relationships, to support brand loyalty while increasing stickiness. The CSM works alongside the leadership and management teams to promote retention of customers and overall positive experience with the InCharge brand.
Additionally, the CSM will be well-versed on products, services, and the operations of installing projects and can offer insight and tips on how to better use our products’ features.
What You’ll Do
- Establish clear customer service metrics, for the purpose of tracking and reporting to the internal management team as well as other departments for overall customer satisfaction improvement.
- Assist customers as needed with setting up and navigating programs, chargers or software associated with a product or service.
- Experience working to promote the value of the product and upsell services and products with brand image and promoting value through customer experience.
- Review customer complaints and concerns and seek to improve all aspects of the customer experience through use of various metrics.
- Promote an energetic fan base for products and locate brand ambassadors to share the product's benefit and value.
- Maintain a detailed understanding of products and services, assist customers with questions and suggest the best products for their needs.
- Assist other departments in analyzing and optimizing existing processes within the company, to help better the overall Customer Experience.
Your Experience and Capabilities
- 3-5 years of experience in customer service or customer success position strongly preferred
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent business experience
- Experience working with brand image and promoting value through customer experience
- Strong working knowledge of the products and services offered
- Exceptional ability to communicate and foster positive business relationships
- Accountability and personal organization are essential
- Experience in managing a diverse group and training each according to company standards
- Ability to establish milestones and keep all team members on task
- Experience analyzing and optimizing the existing processes in the company
- Deep understanding of customers concerns and thoughts regarding the use of products, and the ability to troubleshoot as needed
What We Offer
- Competitive compensation and benefits package including 401(k) matching contribution, health, dental, and vision, cell phone reimbursement, and unlimited vacation
Equal Opportunity Employer
Employment at InCharge Energy is based solely upon individual merit and qualifications directly related to professional competence. We strictly prohibit unlawful discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, religion, veteran status, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy status, sex, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, mental or physical disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, or any other characteristics protected by law. We also make reasonable accommodations to meet our obligations under laws protecting the rights of the disabled.