InCharge Energy is seeking a motivated Billing Specialist to prepare invoices and provide billing support for our service and operations departments. As part of the accounting team, you will report to the Project Controller.
What You’ll Do
- Within a fast-paced environment the role requires consistent preparation and submission of invoices that follow customer guidelines and adheres to a complex invoicing structure.
- Collaborate with multiple departments to accurately prepare, adjust, and verify pre-bill documents before invoicing
- Understand and perform complex billing that includes a variety of fee structures
- Identify and monitor unbilled shipments and projects
- Develop, plan, and implement daily, weekly, and monthly reports for leadership
- Data entry and system adjustments using Salesforce and QuickBooks
- Research client invoice inquiries and prepare billing adjustments
- Log and track vendor issues, billing discrepancies, as well as project and service requests.
- Ad hoc projects as required
Your Experience and Capabilities
- Strong customer service ethic
- Enterprising, self-starter attitude
- Adaptable to the changing dynamics of start-up business strategy
- Proven working experience in accounting
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Detailed follow through, every time, every client
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- QuickBooks or similar financial management system
- Salesforce experience is a plus
- Experience in the EV Charging industry is a plus
What We Offer
Competitive compensation and benefits package including 401(k) matching contribution, health, dental, and vision, cell phone reimbursement, and unlimited vacation
Equal Opportunity Employer
Employment at InCharge Energy is based solely upon individual merit and qualifications directly related to professional competence. We strictly prohibit unlawful discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, religion, veteran status, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy status, sex, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, mental or physical disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, or any other characteristics protected by law. We also make reasonable accommodations to meet our obligations under laws protecting the rights of the disabled.