InCharge Energy is seeking a highly self-motivated and detail-oriented individual to join our marketing team as the Marketing Coordinator. This role is responsible for supporting and coordinating InCharge marketing activities and initiatives, including but not limited to sales presentation, sales materials and developing creative briefs, conducting market research, capturing and assessing current trends, supporting campaigns, and protecting the brand image by working across businesses to ensure brand guidelines are followed.
This role may implement marketing campaigns, analyze and report on campaign or event success, prepare marketing and promotional presentations, document progress towards KPIs, plan, update calendars, and support events as needed.
The marketing coordinator’s most critical skills include the ability to work nimbly and accurately under pressure, be self-directed with the flexibility to pivot as needed due to changing business priorities, communication skills, extreme detail orientation, ability to create customer-focused marketing copy/ collateral and to support marketing communications, and the ability to work collaboratively in a team environment. Design skills are a definite plus.
What You’ll Do
- Conduct market research.
- Support the marketing team on day-to-day administrative and coordinating tasks.
- Write and proofread press releases.
- Help to plan and execute on events, projects, and campaigns.
- Report on research findings.
- Help to create proposals and presentations.
- Help to run social media accounts.
- Communicate with clients and maintaining good relations.
Your Experience and Capabilities
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, business, or related field
- Experience in preparing presentations, analysis and research using PowerPoint, Excel, and online tools
- Excellent communication and software skills
- Excellent people skills
- Self-starter capable of taking initiative to learn, communicate, and take action to support the team objectives.
What We Offer
- Competitive compensation and benefits package including 401(k) matching contribution, health, dental, and vision, cell phone reimbursement, and unlimited vacation
Employer Employment at InCharge Energy is based solely upon individual merit and qualifications directly related to professional competence. We strictly prohibit unlawful discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, religion, veteran status, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy status, sex, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, mental or physical disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, or any other characteristics protected by law. We also make reasonable accommodations to meet our obligations under laws protecting the rights of the disabled.