InCharge Energy | We Bring the Power
InCharge Energy is an energy solutions company on the frontlines of large-scale emissions reduction, accelerating the electrification of the transportation industry – one commercial fleet at a time. As a leading provider of electric vehicle (EV) charging infrastructure, service, and software solutions to commercial fleets, we equip fleet managers with turnkey solutions for a seamless transition to EVs.
Headquartered in the world’s first zero-emissions delivery zone in Santa Monica, California, InCharge Energy was founded in 2018 by EV industry veterans Cameron Funk and Terry O’Day. With several additional operations across the U.S., and Canada, we are expanding our team as we lead the charge in one of the fastest-growing industries in the world.
Take Charge of Your Career
We are a group of bold, forward-thinkers with entrepreneurial spirit on a mission to leave the planet better than we found it. Here at InCharge, you’ll define your success. We provide the tools, flexibility, and evolving culture so that you can take charge of your career. You’ll have the chance to use your skills, knowledge, and experience to make a sustainable impact, joining our collective effort to solve the world’s most challenging energy problems.
InCharge Energy is seeking a highly motivated Service Account Manager to be a single point of contact for strategic customers for all post sales activities. You will report directly to the Operations and Maintenance Account Manager and will be responsible for monitoring and reporting on charger status and uptime, escalating outstanding issues, ensuring service cases are getting addressed and dispatched in a timely manner, and establishing strong relationships with our key customers. You must be able to work cross functionally across the organization and have exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
What You’ll Do
- Ensure that all service level agreements (SLAs) are delivered according to specifications / guidelines
- Escalate SLA cases to leadership team that are nearing milestone timeframes to avoid missed SLA’s
- Attend ongoing meetings with service customers to provide updates and address reported charger issues
- Generate weekly and quarterly status reports including KPI’s to review with your customers
- Interface with third party manufacturers in helping get cases resolved in a timely manner
- Work with Service
- Coordinates to ensure all preventative maintenance dispatches are completed within the necessary time frames per service contract
- Coordinate with Service teams regarding dispatches, warranty processing, quotes and new station installations
- Communicate with customers to ensure all their needs are understood and addressed
- Establish and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Understand and be able to execute on the business and customer needs
Your Experience and Capabilities
- 3-5+ years of experience in a similar role. Experience with Salesforce or similar CRM Detail-oriented, good follow-through, able to multitask, and work well under tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Outstanding written and verbal skills, with the ability to present to our client’s senior management team, maintain client correspondence and internal documentation
- Strong problem-solving, analytical, and critical thinking skills
- Ability to conceptualize, analyze, and prioritize complex business scenarios
- Passionate about electric transportation and clean energy
What We Offer
Competitive compensation and benefits package including 401(k) matching contribution, health, dental, and vision, cell phone reimbursement, and unlimited vacation
Equal Opportunity Employer
Employment at InCharge Energy is based solely upon individual merit and qualifications directly related to professional competence. We strictly prohibit unlawful discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, religion, veteran status, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy status, sex, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, mental or physical disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, or any other characteristics protected by law. We also make reasonable accommodations to meet our obligations under laws protecting the rights of the disabled.