InCharge Energy | We Bring the Power
InCharge Energy is an energy solutions company on the frontlines of large-scale emissions reduction, accelerating the electrification of the transportation industry – one commercial fleet at a time. As a leading provider of electric vehicle (EV) charging infrastructure, service, and software solutions to commercial fleets, we equip fleet managers with turnkey solutions for a seamless transition to EVs.
Headquartered in the world’s first zero-emissions delivery zone in Santa Monica, California, InCharge Energy was founded in 2018 by EV industry veterans Cameron Funk and Terry O’Day. With several additional operations across the U.S., and Canada, we are expanding our team as we lead the charge in one of the fastest-growing industries in the world.
Take Charge of Your Career
We are a group of bold, forward-thinkers with entrepreneurial spirit on a mission to leave the planet better than we found it. Here at InCharge, you’ll define your success. We provide the tools, flexibility, and evolving culture so that you can take charge of your career. You’ll have the chance to use your skills, knowledge, and experience to make a sustainable impact, joining our collective effort to solve the world’s most challenging energy problems.
InCharge Energy is seeking a detailed oriented Service Analyst to provide technical and operational support to ensure the successful implementation and management of business applications, mainly Salesforce. You will be reporting to the Director of Service and will be responsible for providing reports, support, and training to internal users. This includes troubleshooting, debugging, and resolving system errors, and performing maintenance on the software platforms for the Service Department. You must be able to work cross functionally across the organization and have exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
What You’ll Do
• Ensure all service SLA, maintenance, and service contracts are booked and renewed accurately in Salesforce
• Provide weekly and monthly KPI reports for service and executive teams
• Create and maintain customer reports and dashboards
• Maintain SharePoint site for Service Department
• Ensure assets have correct subscriptions for service operation needs
• Provide technical and operational support for Salesforce applications
• Train internal users on Salesforce applications
• Create and maintain technical documentation
• Develop and execute test plans
• Participate in system implementations and upgrades
• Maintain and update user access rights
• Monitor system performance and address any issues
• Ensure compliance with internal policies and procedure
Your Experience and Capabilities
· 3-5+ years of experience in a similar role.
- Experience with Salesforce or similar CRM
- Detail-oriented, good follow-through, able to multitask, and work well under tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
· Outstanding written and verbal skills, with the ability to present to our client’s senior management team, maintain client correspondence and internal documentation.
- Strong problem-solving, analytical, and critical thinking skills.
- Ability to conceptualize, analyze, and prioritize complex business scenarios.
- Passionate about electric transportation and clean energy.
What We Offer
· Competitive compensation and benefits package including 401(k) matching contribution, health, dental, and vision, cell phone reimbursement, and unlimited vacation
Equal Opportunity Employer
Employment at InCharge Energy is based solely upon individual merit and qualifications directly related to professional competence. We strictly prohibit unlawful discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, religion, veteran status, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy status, sex, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, mental or physical disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, or any other characteristics protected by law. We also make reasonable accommodations to meet our obligations under laws protecting the
rights of the disabled.