InCharge is seeking a highly motivated Network System Engineer to manage our network of electric vehicle chargers. The Network System Engineer will commission support of chargers to the InControl network management system, troubleshoot charging assets and proactively create service requests to the operations team if necessary. The candidate will take on the primary task of managing all cases in Salesforce on charging issues for InCharge and its customers. This includes working closely with the Operations Team, the Product management, and the Salesforce team. This person will report to the IT Manager.
What You’ll Do
- Support the Filed Case management in Salesforce with a pre analysis and if necessary, ticket routing. o Assist with onboarding new customers onto our software products (activations)
- Troubleshoot Chargers in the field. o Build best practices and training materials for the use of InControl and the chargers. o Troubleshoot networking functionality and identify root causes issues problems.
- Analyze software related issues as well as remotely HW issues and propose solutions o Fix charger problems and test (verify) solutions prior to implementing them
- Obtain and log customer feedback for the purpose of process improvement (knowledge base) o Document software support activities thoroughly, accurately, and in a timely manner.
- Make decisions quickly, sometimes with limited information.
- Review work log, customer feedback periodically with team and other analysts and technicians, to identify and act on opportunities for improvement.
- Responds promptly to technical questions and issues as tier 2.
- Responds promptly to escalations received from key customers.
- Provide technical feedback to internal engineering team and manufacturing team.
- Report on and escalate weekly progress on new product development.
- Provide status updates to the Technology, Operations, and Product Management Team.
Your Experience and Capabilities
- 1+ years of networking and JIRA/Confluence experience preferred.
- Experience in the EV Charging industry is a plus.
- 2+ years in experience in a helpdesk environment (preferred).
- Strong customer service ethic.
- Enterprising, self-starter attitude.
- Adaptable to the changing dynamics of start-up business strategy.
- Proven working experience in services management.
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills.
- Detailed follow through, every time, every client.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Building, executing, and reporting test cases.
- Remote trouble shooting based on error codes.
- Excellent ability to work with and communicate across cross-functional teams.
- Excellent computer skills, especially with communication tools and program management tools.
- Must be comfortable working in a fast moving, multi-threaded, environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
What We Offer
Competitive compensation and benefits package including 401(k) matching contribution, health, dental, and vision, cell phone reimbursement, and unlimited vacation.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Employment at InCharge Energy is based solely upon individual merit and qualifications directly related to professional competence. We strictly prohibit unlawful discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, religion, veteran status, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy status, sex, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, mental or physical disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, or any other characteristics protected by law. We also make reasonable accommodations to meet our obligations under laws protecting the rights of the disabled.