InCharge is seeking a detail-oriented Repair Technician. The Repair Technician will be responsible to ensure accurate intake, approval, and processing of return merchandise authorization (RMA) orders, efficient triage of incoming customer equipment for RMA orders and performing the corresponding administrative work in an effective manner. The ideal candidate will coordinate the Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) process by interfacing with the appropriate external customer (electric fleet operators) or internal customers (Service Team, Technicians and Logistic Coordinators etc.) ensuring that the expectations of the customers, as well as our suppliers, are met in a timely manner.
The ideal candidate will have experience with electrical and electronic systems and components, and is familiar with the necessary activities around inspections, testing and analysis. Training on the specific EVSE and components will be provided, the candidate will be responsible for conducting the needed steps to root cause analysis and complete required repairs successfully, as well as keeping the customers updated with status updates and keeping track of timelines. The Repair Technician will report directly to the Production Manager.
What You’ll Do
- Receive RMA returns in the system
- Ensuring that the necessary inspections, testing and analysis are completed to determine RMA root cause and required repairs were completed successfully.
- Work closely with supplier on RCA of each return
- Inspects, analyze, troubleshoot, and repair customer returned equipment
- Maintains and updates RMA ticket information in InCharge’s internal database and on records; accurately completes and properly files RMA records
- Document and report RMA trends/repetitive problems to manager
- Record service parts usage per policy
Your Experience and Capabilities
- Associate's degree in electronics or information technology (or equivalent experience) preferred
- 2+ years of experience in electronics
- 2+ years of experience working within an RMA process
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience with CRM software or a similar ticketing system
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to changing priorities
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision
- Highly organized with a strong work ethic within a team environment
- Ability to travel up to 20% as needed
What We Offer
- Competitive compensation and benefits package including 401(k) matching contribution, health, dental, and vision, cell phone reimbursement, and unlimited vacation
Equal Opportunity Employer
Employment at InCharge Energy is based solely upon individual merit and qualifications directly related to professional competence. We strictly prohibit unlawful discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, religion, veteran status, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy status, sex, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, mental or physical disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, or any other characteristics protected by law. We also make reasonable accommodations to meet our obligations under laws protecting the rights of the disabled.