InCharge Energy | We Bring the Power
InCharge Energy is an energy solutions company on the frontlines of large-scale emissions reduction, accelerating the electrification of the transportation industry – one commercial fleet at a time. As a leading provider of electric vehicle (EV) charging infrastructure, service, and software solutions to commercial fleets, we equip fleet managers with turnkey solutions for a seamless transition to EVs.
Headquartered in the world’s first zero-emissions delivery zone in Santa Monica, California, InCharge Energy was founded in 2018 by EV industry veterans Cameron Funk and Terry O’Day. With several additional operations across the U.S., and Canada, we are expanding our team as we lead the charge in one of the fastest-growing industries in the world.
Take Charge of Your Career
We are a group of bold, forward-thinkers with entrepreneurial spirit on a mission to leave the planet better than we found it. Here at InCharge, you’ll define your success. We provide the tools, flexibility, and evolving culture so that you can take charge of your career. You’ll have the chance to use your skills, knowledge, and experience to make a sustainable impact, joining our collective effort to solve the world’s most challenging energy problems.
InCharge Energy is seeking a Legal Operations Intern who is critical thinker and has a passion for learning and organizing. As part of the Legal team, you have an opportunity to lend your abilities and perspective to own and build important projects related to our dynamic sales and legal operations. The Legal Operations Intern will gain valuable experience in organizing and assisting in legal processes and workflows in relations to services technologies, including Salesforce, Sharepoint and other data and database tools.
Specific duties include:
- Review current data resource repositories, including local and cloud-based file shares, SharePoint libraries, Teams folders, and more. · Assist in categorizing data resources into a functional, logical, easy-to-use legal operational system.
- Assist in organizing the Company’s SharePoint site documents and provide support in implementing a new process documentation for incorporation into technical support workflows.
- Work closely with the Legal Supervisor assigned to identify areas for process improvement.
- Provide general administrative support and assistance to Legal and Sales Operations team members. Examples include attending meetings, overseeing Legal Inbox or any executive requests.
Your Experience and Capabilities
- Recent college graduate or current college undergraduate.
- Majors in business administration, computer science, or law is preferred.
- An interest in user productivity tools such as Microsoft 365, SharePoint Online, Teams, OneDrive, etc.
- Attention to detail, excellent organizational skills, and ability to multi-task required.
- Work experience related to legal operations or IT a plus.
- Experience with Salesforce or other Customer Relationship Management systems and SharePoint Development a plus.
What We Offer
- Competitive compensation and benefits package including 401(k) matching contribution, health, dental, and vision, cell phone reimbursement, and unlimited vacation.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Employment at InCharge Energy is based solely upon individual merit and qualifications directly related to professional competence. We strictly prohibit unlawful discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, religion, veteran status, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy status, sex, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, mental or physical disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, or any other characteristics protected by law. We also make reasonable accommodations to meet our obligations under laws protecting the rights of the disabled.