InCharge Energy | We Bring the Power
InCharge Energy is an energy solutions company on the frontlines of large-scale emissions reduction, accelerating the electrification of the transportation industry – one commercial fleet at a time. As a leading provider of electric vehicle (EV) charging infrastructure, service, and software solutions to commercial fleets, we equip fleet managers with turnkey solutions for a seamless transition to EVs.
Headquartered in the world’s first zero-emissions delivery zone in Santa Monica, California, InCharge Energy was founded in 2018 by EV industry veterans Cameron Funk and Terry O’Day. With several additional operations across the U.S., and Canada, we are expanding our team as we lead the charge in one of the fastest-growing industries in the world.
Take Charge of Your Career
We are a group of bold, forward-thinkers with entrepreneurial spirit on a mission to leave the planet better than we found it. Here at InCharge, you’ll define your success. We provide the tools, flexibility, and evolving culture so that you can take charge of your career. You’ll have the chance to use your skills, knowledge, and experience to make a sustainable impact, joining our collective effort to solve the world’s most challenging energy problems.
InCharge Energy is seeking a highly motivated Warehouse Technician to work from our Richmond, Virginia office.
What You’ll Do
- Repair, maintain, troubleshoot, and service electrical charging infrastructure using skills and tools that range from computer diagnostics to basic electrical tools
- Maintain detailed and timely documentation for repairs and installations
- Coordinate with third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Ensure that all services and projects are delivered on-time, within the scope, and within budget
- Ensure resource availability and allocation to satisfy the service requirements of our clients
- Manage a detailed service plan to monitor and track progress
- Measure charging infrastructure performance using appropriate tools and techniques
- Report and escalate to company management as needed
- Represent the company at client locations with the highest standards of professional conduct
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
- Maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- Manage incoming orders and update internal staff on progress
- Act as liaison for order requests between operations and warehouse teams
- Keep track of inventory and shipping schedules as needed
- Pull shipping and receiving reports for management as needed
- Ensure pre-commissioning paperwork is uploaded and processed for internal record keeping
- Keep track of pre-commissioning deadlines and commitment dates
- Add assets/spare parts to inventory and transfer to opportunities when shipped
Your Experience and Capabilities
- 1+ years of experience in a technician role involving electronical components
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Able to work independently
- High attention to detail and monitors quality/quantity of inventory
- Organized and able to store items efficiently
- Must follow all health and safety procedure and regulations as dictated by the organization and the state
- Physically able to stand, sit, move, squat, walk, and climb during the shift
- Physically able to lift 50 pounds
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
What We Offer
Competitive compensation and benefits package including 401(k) matching contribution, health, dental, and vision, cell phone reimbursement, and unlimited vacation
Equal Opportunity Employer
Employment at InCharge Energy is based solely upon individual merit and qualifications directly related to professional competence. We strictly prohibit unlawful discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, religion, veteran status, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy status, sex, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, mental or physical disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, or any other characteristics protected by law. We also make reasonable accommodations to meet our obligations under laws protecting the rights of the disabled.