InCharge Energy | We Bring the Power
InCharge Energy is an energy solutions company on the frontlines of large-scale emissions reduction, accelerating the electrification of the transportation industry – one commercial fleet at a time. As a leading provider of electric vehicle (EV) charging infrastructure, service, and software solutions to commercial fleets, we equip fleet managers with turnkey solutions for a seamless transition to EVs.
Headquartered in the world’s first zero-emissions delivery zone in Santa Monica, California, InCharge Energy was founded in 2018 by EV industry veterans Cameron Funk and Terry O’Day. With several additional operations across the U.S., and Canada, we are expanding our team as we lead the charge in one of the fastest-growing industries in the world.
Take Charge of Your Career
We are a group of bold, forward-thinkers with entrepreneurial spirit on a mission to leave the planet better than we found it. Here at InCharge, you’ll define your success. We provide the tools, flexibility, and evolving culture so that you can take charge of your career. You’ll have the chance to use your skills, knowledge, and experience to make a sustainable impact, joining our collective effort to solve the world’s most challenging energy problems.
InCharge Energy is seeking a highly motivated Project Coordinator to assist our Project Management team in scheduling and coordinating equipment installations, equipment ordering, and other project related tasks. A project coordinator handles administrative tasks for a project manager and other Operational team members to keep the project running smoothly. You will also need to effectively multi-task and build strong relationships with our project managers, partners, and service providers, to ensure clients receive the best care possible.
What You’ll Do
- Support the Account, Program and Project Managers through entire project life, from project receival to closure
- Serve as a secondary point of contact between our partners, manufacturers, and customers
- Manage and prioritize multiple projects simultaneously, may be national or regional based depending on current programs
- Ensure Salesforce and portal sites remain updated and current
- Issue purchase orders to vendors and ensure Project Managers approve bills and invoices on their projects
- Maintain and create close out documentation for projects
- Perform basic troubleshooting on our internal software system when issues are reported on stations
- Work with service team and manufacture for post installation repairs
- Maintain excellent relationships with partners and clients to keep customer base growing
- Assist in maintaining and expanding internal directories of partners and resources
- Mentor and assist with onboarding new staff in the Operations team
- Attend meetings and training as required to maintain proficiency on projects
- Answer telephones and respond to multiple email inquiries in a timely manner
- Promote company products and services when applicable
- Report and escalate problems to management as needed
- Perform other related duties as assigned
Your Experience and Capabilities
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field preferred
- 2+ years of experience in a role requiring detailed project coordination
- Experience in EV, solar, battery or similar industries preferred
- Experience with software solutions to manage service or subcontractor deployment efficiency, such as Salesforce, Zendesk, and dispatching software
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, highly proficient Excel skills
- Enterprising, self-starter attitude
- Extremely detail oriented required
- Salesforce experience preferred
- Adaptable to the changing dynamics of start-up business strategy
- Proven working experience as a project coordinator
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills.
- Detailed follow through, every time, with every client
What We Offer
Competitive compensation and benefits package including 401(k) matching contribution, health, dental, and vision, cell phone reimbursement, and unlimited vacation.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Employment at InCharge Energy is based solely upon individual merit and qualifications directly related to professional competence. We strictly prohibit unlawful discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, religion, veteran status, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy status, sex, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, mental or physical disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, or any other characteristics protected by law. We also make reasonable accommodations to meet our obligations under laws protecting the rights of the disabled.