InCharge Energy | We Bring the Power
InCharge Energy is an energy solutions company on the frontlines of large-scale emissions reduction, accelerating the electrification of the transportation industry – one commercial fleet at a time. As a leading provider of electric vehicle (EV) charging infrastructure, service, and software solutions to commercial fleets, we equip fleet managers with turnkey solutions for a seamless transition to EVs.
Headquartered in the world’s first zero-emissions delivery zone in Santa Monica, California, InCharge Energy was founded in 2018 by EV industry veterans Cameron Funk and Terry O’Day. With several additional operations across the U.S., and Canada, we are expanding our team as we lead the charge in one of the fastest-growing industries in the world.
Take Charge of Your Career
We are a group of bold, forward-thinkers with entrepreneurial spirit on a mission to leave the planet better than we found it. Here at InCharge, you’ll define your success. We provide the tools, flexibility, and evolving culture so that you can take charge of your career. You’ll have the chance to use your skills, knowledge, and experience to make a sustainable impact, joining our collective effort to solve the world’s most challenging energy problems.
InCharge Energy is seeking an organized Scheduling Coordinator to schedule and maintain pre-sales site design visits. As part of the Estimation team, you will support the Sales, Engineering, and Operations team on supporting our revenue goals, by coordinating our pre-sales site visits. The Scheduling Coordinator will predominantly be scheduling site visits with guidance from our Sales and design team, working with our subcontractor network and internal technicians, and maintaining excellent communication with all stakeholders throughout the process. The ultimate candidate would bring energy, organization, and a love for process improvement.
What You’ll Do
- Coordinate and schedule all pre-sales site visits, working with multiple internal team members and external members at one time
- Work with the estimating, engineering, sales, and operations team, to provide all deliverables required for specific programs and projects
- Participate in all subcontractor meetings and provide needed information regarding site visits, any issues and upcoming schedule for more potential visits
- Work with the sales team to ensure subcontractors are informed on won and lost projects
- Assist and directly work with the engineering team with any issues regarding subcontractor relationships
- Provide all necessary information to ensure a successful visit such as, installation manuals, site maps, and all other necessary documents, pertaining to each visit
- Maintain excellent communication with all stakeholders involved in the process
- Organizes workflow and site visits by reading and routing correspondence, collecting customer information, and managing assignments
Your Experience and Capabilities
- Experience in a previous high volume scheduling role required
- Experience in the construction or engineering/estimating field preferred, but not required
- At least 1 year of experience in a high-volume scheduling role
- Strong attention to detail required
- Problem-solving skills required
- Experience with online scheduling system preferred
- Relationship building skills required
- Ability to adapt to a fast pace start up business required
- Ability to travel to one of our main offices for hands on training
What We Offer
- Competitive compensation and benefits package including 401(k) matching contribution, health, dental, and vision, cell phone reimbursement, and unlimited vacation
- Ability to learn and grow in a fast pace, growing start-up
Equal Opportunity Employer
Employment at InCharge Energy is based solely upon individual merit and qualifications directly related to professional competence. We strictly prohibit unlawful discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, religion, veteran status, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy status, sex, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, mental or physical disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, or any other characteristics protected by law. We also make reasonable accommodations to meet our obligations under laws protecting the rights of the disabled.