InCharge Energy | We Bring the Power
InCharge Energy is an energy solutions company on the frontlines of large-scale emissions reduction, accelerating the electrification of the transportation industry – one commercial fleet at a time. As a leading provider of electric vehicle (EV) charging infrastructure, service, and software solutions to commercial fleets, we equip fleet managers with turnkey solutions for a seamless transition to EVs.
Headquartered in the world’s first zero-emissions delivery zone in Santa Monica, California, InCharge Energy was founded in 2018 by EV industry veterans Cameron Funk and Terry O’Day. With several additional operations across the U.S., and Canada, we are expanding our team as we lead the charge in one of the fastest-growing industries in the world.
Take Charge of Your Career
We are a group of bold, forward-thinkers with entrepreneurial spirit on a mission to leave the planet better than we found it. Here at InCharge, you’ll define your success. We provide the tools, flexibility, and evolving culture so that you can take charge of your career. You’ll have the chance to use your skills, knowledge, and experience to make a sustainable impact, joining our collective effort to solve the world’s most challenging energy problems.
InCharge Energy is seeking a detail-oriented Project Financial Analyst to partner with the sales and operations teams in support of the Order to Cash process. As part of the finance team, you will embrace lean process improvement through Six Sigma to determine root cause and methods for prevention. The successful candidate will be results-oriented team player who can see the big picture and work collaboratively with others. The Project Financial Analyst will report directly to the Project Controller in our Richmond, Virginia office.
What You’ll Do
- Review current order backlog to prepare for upcoming system change
- Initiation of sales order and projects in SAP based on input from sales and project managers
- Ensure order booking complies with process guidelines
- Maintain project cost phasing in SAP • Initiate purchase requisitions related to projects and/or sales orders
- Prepare and submit customer invoices in line with customer contract, maintenance of billing plans and tax compliant
- Control the correct handling of the logistics process, i.e., organize the storage and distribution of goods to suppliers/sites in collaboration with supply chain
- Design and modify standard reports and maintenance of reporting and document control tools including web-based applications or SharePoint
- Create and maintain warranty projects
- Ad hoc projects as required.
Your Experience and Capabilities
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, business administration or similar; computer science/business technology education a plus
- 1-2+ years of experience in a project finance/accounting role or similar
- Strong knowledge of SAP (including SD module) and Excel required
- CPA designation in process a plus
- Impeccable integrity
- Superior interpersonal skills
- Able to communicate and engage personnel at all levels of the organization
- Strong conceptual and analytical skills
- Good time management and structured way of working
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self-motivated, goal-oriented, and success driven
- Willing to work occasional overtime as needed
What We Offer
Competitivecompensation and benefits package including 401(k) matching contribution, health, dental, and vision, cell phone reimbursement, and unlimited vacation
Equal Opportunity Employer
Employment at InCharge Energy is based solely upon individual merit and qualifications directly related to professional competence. We strictly prohibit unlawful discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, religion, veteran status, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy status, sex, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, mental or physical disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, or any other characteristics protected by law. We also make reasonable accommodations to meet our obligations under laws protecting the rights of the disabled.