InCharge Energy | We Bring the Power
InCharge Energy is an energy solutions company on the frontlines of large-scale emissions reduction, accelerating the electrification of the transportation industry – one commercial fleet at a time. As a leading provider of electric vehicle (EV) charging infrastructure, service, and software solutions to commercial fleets, we equip fleet managers with turnkey solutions for a seamless transition to EVs.
Headquartered in the world’s first zero-emissions delivery zone in Santa Monica, California, InCharge Energy was founded in 2018 by EV industry veterans Cameron Funk and Terry O’Day. With several additional operations across the U.S. and Canada, we are expanding our team as we lead the charge in one of the fastest-growing industries in the world.
Take Charge of Your Career
We are a group of bold, forward-thinkers with entrepreneurial spirit on a mission to leave the planet better than we found it. Here at InCharge, you’ll define your success. We provide the tools, flexibility, and evolving culture so that you can take charge of your career. You’ll have the chance to use your skills, knowledge, and experience to make a sustainable impact, joining our collective effort to solve the world’s most challenging energy problems.
InCharge Energy is seeking a highly motivated Account Executive to work with some of our marquis clients supporting their mission to reduce emissions by electrifying their vehicles and fleets. This is a remote position. As part of the sales team, you will be working with our OEM to help install EV charging solutions to their dealers and end customers. Opportunities to develop new solutions for our customers. These solutions include EV solution development, hardware, software, Charging as a Service (CAAS), and Solar and Battery storage. If you are looking for a meaningful job in a fast-paced environment with room for advancement and fit the requirements below, we are looking forward to meeting you and finding the perfect position for your next career.
What You’ll Do
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships
- Develop trusted advisor relationships with OEM accounts, Dealers, and end customers
- Help develop EV charging solutions that include EV charging hardware, Fleet software, solar and battery storage systems
- Negotiate contracts and close agreements to grow revenues
- Help customers understand local, state, and federals incentives and grant
- Develop new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement to meet sales quotas Leverage automation and forecast sales within Salesforce
Your Experience and Capabilities
- Have business experience in Electric vehicles, Solar, Battery storage, or a similar industry
- Outstanding written and verbal skills, with the ability to present to our client’s senior management team, maintain client correspondence and internal documentation
- Experience working across multiple departments within an organization to develop superior customer solutions: sales, marketing, engineering, products, and operations
- Detail-oriented, good follow-through, able to multitask, and work well under tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment to meet client and internal deadlines/obligations
- Experience with Salesforce.com or similar CRM
- Ability to travel 15%-25%
What We Offer
Competitive compensation, yearly bonuses, and benefits package including 401(k) matching contribution, health, dental, and vision, cell phone reimbursement, and unlimited vacation
Equal Opportunity Employer
Employment at InCharge Energy is based solely upon individual merit and qualifications directly related to professional competence. We strictly prohibit unlawful discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, religion, veteran status, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy status, sex, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, mental or physical disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, or any other characteristics protected by law. We also make reasonable accommodations to meet our obligations under laws protecting the rights of the disabled.