InCharge Energy | We Bring the Power
InCharge Energy is an energy solutions company on the frontlines of large-scale emissions reduction, accelerating the electrification of the transportation industry – one commercial fleet at a time. As a leading provider of electric vehicle (EV) charging infrastructure, service, and software solutions to commercial fleets, we equip fleet managers with turnkey solutions for a seamless transition to EVs.
Headquartered in the world’s first zero-emissions delivery zone in Santa Monica, California, InCharge Energy was founded in 2018 by EV industry veterans Cameron Funk and Terry O’Day. With several additional operations across the U.S. and Canada, we are expanding our team as we lead the charge in one of the fastest-growing industries in the world.
Take Charge of Your Career
We are a group of bold, forward-thinkers with entrepreneurial spirit on a mission to leave the planet better than we found it. Here at InCharge, you’ll define your success. We provide the tools, flexibility, and evolving culture so that you can take charge of your career. You’ll have the chance to use your skills, knowledge, and experience to make a sustainable impact, joining our collective effort to solve the world’s most challenging energy problems.
InCharge Energy is seeking a highly organized Shipping and Logistics Coordinator to ship finished goods (i.e., EV Charger, transformer, auxiliary equipment etc.) to their destination. The Shipping and Logistics Coordinator understands the processes that drive a warehouse, as well as production constraints at the manufacturing facility. This person will collaborate with the supply chain, warehouse, and project teams to prioritize and manage the outgoing shipments according to the company’s needs. They will be expected to live and breathe by the SIOP-Process that is currently implemented and provide the needed feedback from the shipping requests that are being submitted. The Shipping and Logistics Coordinator will report directly to the Director Product and Services and will be based out of Richmond, Virginia office.
What You’ll Do
- Scan arriving shipments to ensure inventory accuracy
- Manage incoming orders and update internal staff on progress
- Act as liaison for order requests between operations and warehouse teams
- Keep track of inventory and shipping schedules as needed
- Pull shipping and receiving reports for management as needed
- Process carrier invoices for the accounting team
- Add assets/spare parts to inventory and transfer to opportunities when shipped
- Manager communication from freight and shipping companies
- Create shipping labels and Bill of Landings (BOL), create customs documents
- Report on and escalate weekly progress and status of inventory and delivery schedule
- Report on and escalate technical issues, process hurdles, and inefficiencies with exact description and improvement recommendations
Your Experience and Capabilities
- 2+ years of experience in shipping and receiving, inventory, or other similar experience
- Exceptional organizational ability and communication skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience with SAP and Salesforce preferred
- Strong passion for creating fulfilling processes in an accurate and timely manner
What We Offer
Competitive compensation and benefits package including 401(k) matching contribution, health, dental, and vision, cell phone reimbursement, and unlimited vacation
Equal Opportunity Employer
Employment at InCharge Energy is based solely upon individual merit and qualifications directly related to professional competence. We strictly prohibit unlawful discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, religion, veteran status, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy status, sex, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, mental or physical disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, or any other characteristics protected by law. We also make reasonable accommodations to meet our obligations under laws protecting the rights of the disabled.