InCharge Energy | We Bring the Power
InCharge Energy is an energy solutions company on the frontlines of large-scale emissions reduction, accelerating the electrification of the transportation industry – one commercial fleet at a time. As a leading provider of electric vehicle (EV) charging infrastructure, service and software solutions to commercial fleets, we equip fleet managers with turnkey solutions for a seamless transition to EVs.
Headquartered in the world’s first zero-emissions delivery zone in Santa Monica, California, In-Charge Energy was founded in 2018 by EV industry veterans Cameron Funk and Terry O’Day. With several additional operations across the U.S. and Canada, we are expanding our team as we lead the charge in one of the fastest-growing industries in the world.
Take Charge of Your Career
We are a group of bold, forward-thinkers with entrepreneurial spirit on a mission to leave the planet better than we found it. Here at InCharge, you’ll define your success. We provide the tools, flexibility, and evolving culture so that you can take charge of your career. You’ll have the chance to use your skills, knowledge, and experience to make a sustainable impact, joining our collective effort to solve the world’s most challenging energy problems.
InCharge Energy is seeking a highly organized Service Coordinator to provide administrative and coordination support to the Service Department. The key functions of the Service Coordinator are to schedule, dispatch, coordinate, and prepare service jobs for invoicing. You will build strong relationships with our partners and service providers to ensure clients receive the best care possible, so having exceptional interpersonal skills is a must. This will be a hybrid position, based out of our Richmond, VA office.
What You’ll Do
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for flawless service execution
- Serve as the main point of contact between our technical support team, manufacturers, and customers
- Ensure all maintenance, repair, commissioning, and other services are delivered on-time
- Participate in troubleshooting system errors to dispatch appropriate personnel
- Create service tickets and work orders to maintain service schedules through internal systems
- Issue purchase orders to vendors and approve invoices for accounting
- Maintain external ticketing systems when working with manufacturer warranty issues
- Ensure each client is given the necessary services and follow up to fill ongoing service needs
- Maintain positive working relationships with service providers and clients
- Assist in maintaining and expanding internal directories of partners and resources
- Mentor and assist with onboarding new staff in the service team
- Attend meetings and training as required to maintain proficiency
- Answer telephones and respond to email inquiries in a timely manner
- Promote company products and services
- Report and escalate problems to management as needed
- Perform other related duties as assigned
Your Experience and Capabilities
- 2+ years of experience in services management, dispatching etc.
- Strong customer service ethic
- Must possess an enterprising, self-starter attitude
- Must be adaptable to the changing dynamics of start-up business strategy
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must possess exceptional organizational skills, attention to detail, and the ability to multi-task, and manage multiple deadlines
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite including Outlook, Word, Excel etc.
- Experience with software solutions to manage service deployment and efficiency, such as Salesforce, Zendesk, and dispatching solutions
- Experience in EV, technology, or dispatch service industry is a plus
What We Offer
- Competitive compensation and benefits package including 401(k) matching contribution, health, dental, and vision, cell phone reimbursement, and unlimited vacation.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Employment at InCharge Energy is based solely upon individual merit and qualifications directly related to professional competence. We strictly prohibit unlawful discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, religion, veteran status, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy status, sex, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, mental or physical disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, or any other characteristics protected by law. We also make reasonable accommodations to meet our obligations under laws protecting the rights of the disabled.