InCharge Energy | We Bring the Power
InCharge Energy is an energy solutions company on the frontlines of large-scale emissions reduction, accelerating the electrification of the transportation industry – one commercial fleet at a time. As a leading provider of electric vehicle (EV) charging infrastructure, service, and software solutions to commercial fleets, we equip fleet managers with turnkey solutions for a seamless transition to EVs.
Headquartered in the world’s first zero-emissions delivery zone in Santa Monica, California, InCharge Energy was founded in 2018 by EV industry veterans Cameron Funk and Terry O’Day. With several additional operations across the U.S. and Canada, we are expanding our team as we lead the charge in one of the fastest-growing industries in the world.
Take Charge of Your Career
We are a group of bold, forward-thinkers with entrepreneurial spirit on a mission to leave the planet better than we found it. Here at InCharge, you’ll define your success. We provide the tools, flexibility, and evolving culture so that you can take charge of your career. You’ll have the chance to use your skills, knowledge, and experience to make a sustainable impact, joining our collective effort to solve the world’s most challenging energy problems.
InCharge Energy is seeking a highly motivated Director of National Accounts to help us expand into large fleet customers in North America. InCharge is the leader of Fleet EV charger infrastructure for OEM’s and Fleet customers. InCharge has developed an industry leading value proposition for Fleets and Electric Vehicle manufactures to help them accelerate their transition to zero emission vehicles. As part of the sales team, you will be working with our executive team to find and develop large fleet customers into the InCharge ecosystem. Some of the product offerings we provide Fleet customers and an integrated solution that combines EV charging infrastructure, OEM certifications, EV charging hardware, InControl software, Charging as a Service (CAAS), Solar and Battery storage. If you are looking for a meaningful job in a fast-paced environment with room for advancement and fit the requirements below, we are looking forward to meeting you and finding the perfect position for your next career.
What You’ll Do
- Develop and execute a sales strategy to prioritize, educate, and contract new Fleet customers to the InCharge services within North America
- Coordinate InCharge divisions to develop custom solutions to match the needs of each fleet customer
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships
- Develop trusted advisor relationships with fleet customers and be able to develop a solution that meets their business and technical requirements.
- Help with conferences and speaking events
- Manage information flowing between the Fleet customers and InCharge departments
- Leverage automation and forecast sales within Salesforce Your Experience and Capabilities
- Bachelor’s Degree plus 2-5 years of high level, strategic fleet sales
- Have business experience in fleets, electric vehicles, OEM sales or service
- Outstanding written and verbal skills, with the ability to present to our client’s senior management team, maintain client correspondence and internal documentation
- Experience working across multiple departments within an organization to develop superior customer solutions: sales, marketing, engineering, products, and operations
- Detail-oriented, good follow-through, able to multitask, and work well under tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment to meet client and internal deadlines/obligations
- Experience with Salesforce.com or similar CRM
- Ability to travel 35%
What We Offer
- Competitive compensation, yearly bonuses, and benefits package including 401(k) matching contribution, health, dental, and vision, cell phone reimbursement, and unlimited vacation
Equal Opportunity Employer
Employment at InCharge Energy is based solely upon individual merit and qualifications directly related to professional competence. We strictly prohibit unlawful discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, religion, veteran status, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy status, sex, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, mental or physical disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, or any other characteristics protected by law. We also make reasonable accommodations to meet our obligations under laws protecting the rights of the disabled.