InCharge Energy is on the frontlines of large-scale emissions reduction, accelerating the electrification of the transportation industry – one commercial fleet at a time. With full service, turnkey solutions for commercial EV infrastructure projects, InCharge Energy equips fleet managers with the top brands in charging hardware and software; customized hardware and software products; short-, mid- and long-range plans for seamless fleet and facilities transition to EVs; financing; and maintenance and corrective repairs over the life of the charging assets. InCharge develops innovative hardware, software and services designed and engineered specifically for fleets, such as service-dispatch-integrated software, fleet-management-integrated software, electricity load management, durable cable management products and high-reliability maintenance, repair and warranty services. Whether a fleet has 200 sedans or 20,000 Class 8 trucks, the team at InCharge serves a diverse clientele throughout North America, including major commercial fleets, truck and bus manufacturers, rideshare operators, EV manufacturers, school districts, municipalities and facilities owners, among many others.
In-Charge Energy is seeking a highly motivated Director of OEM Business Development to help us expand into new vehicle OEMs in North America. InCharge is the leader of Fleet EV charger infrastructure for OEM’s and Fleet customers. InCharge has developed an industry leading value proposition for Electric Vehicle manufactures to help them accelerate their dealer learning curve, provide a better customer experience and help them sell more vehicles. As part of the sales team, you will be working with our executive team to find and develop new OEM’s into the InCharge ecosystem. Some of the product offerings we provide to OEM’s, their dealers, and end customers include EV solution development, Interop certification, dealer training and enablement, EV charging hardware, software, Charging as a Service (CAAS), Solar and Battery storage. If you are looking for a meaningful job in a fast-paced environment with room for advancement and fit the requirements below, we are looking forward to meeting you and finding the perfect position for your next career.
· Develop and execute a sales strategy to prioritize, educate, and contract new OEM to the InCharge services within North America
· Coordinate InCharge divisions to develop custom solutions to match the needs of each OEM
· Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships
· Develop trusted advisor relationships with OEM accounts,
· Help with conferences and speaking events
· Facilitate interoperability testing of vehicles with the InCharge platform
· Manage information flowing between the OEM and InCharge departments
· Leverage automation and forecast sales within Salesforce
· Bachelor’s Degree plus 2-5 years of high level, strategic OEM sales.
· Have business experience in Fleets, electric vehicles, OEM sales or service
· Outstanding written and verbal skills, with the ability to present to our client’s senior management team, maintain client correspondence and internal documentation
· Experience working across multiple departments within an organization to develop superior customer solutions: sales, marketing, engineering, products, and operations
· Detail-oriented, good follow-through, able to multitask, and work well under tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment to meet client and internal deadlines/obligations
· Experience with Salesforce.com or similar CRM
· Ability to travel 25%
· Position Details:
· Competitive benefits package including a 401(k) Retirement matching contribution, health, dental, and vision