InCharge Energy is on the frontlines of large-scale emissions reduction, accelerating the electrification of the transportation industry – one commercial fleet at a time. With full service, turnkey solutions for commercial EV infrastructure projects, InCharge Energy equips fleet managers with the top brands in charging hardware and software; customized hardware and software products; short-, mid- and long-range plans for seamless fleet and facilities transition to EVs; financing; and maintenance and corrective repairs over the life of the charging assets. InCharge develops innovative hardware, software and services designed and engineered specifically for fleets, such as service-dispatch-integrated software, fleet-management-integrated software, electricity load management, durable cable management products and high-reliability maintenance, repair and warranty services. Whether a fleet has 200 sedans or 20,000 Class 8 trucks, the team at InCharge serves a diverse clientele throughout North America, including major commercial fleets, truck, and bus manufacturers, rideshare operators, EV manufacturers, school districts, municipalities and facilities owners, among many others.
InCharge Energy is seeking a Human Resources Administrator to add to our growing team. This position is located in our Santa Monica Offices.
- Assist in the day-to-day operations of the HR Department
- Provide operations support on issues such as talent and performance management and employment law
- Assist with the recruiting and on boarding process
- Ensures compliance with USCIS Form I-9 Employment Eligibility Verification; Periodically audits Forms I-9
- Reports, maintains, and monitors all workers’ compensation case file; follows up on open cases
- Assist in program rollouts and HR related events.
- Maintains and archive electronic and hard-copy department files
- 1-2 years of HR experience
- Strong interpersonal, communication, follow-up, problem solving and creative thinking skills
- Excellent organizational skills, ability to multi-task with attention to detail
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, MS Word, Teams
- Self-motivated, team player with excellent people skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work well and foster strong relationships within team and across Departments
- High level of discretion with confidential material
- Experience in CA employment a big plus!