InCharge Energy is an energy solutions company that is accelerating electrification of transportation by providing a comprehensive, scalable electric fleet charging infrastructure solution. We tailor our systems to private and public commercial fleets, electric vehicle OEMs, ride-share operators, municipalities, and commercial facilities owners. The founding team is the most experienced team in EV charging, with executive leadership from Tesla, NRG Energy, EVgo, ABM, innogy eMobility, Ford Motor Company, Honeywell and Edison International. The company concluded a Series A fundraising round in January 2020 with Macquarie Capital, the world’s largest infrastructure asset manager, and ABB, the global electrical equipment leader. InCharge Energy also recently announced key partnerships with Ryder Truck, Navistar, and Lonestar Specialty Vehicles.
The Warehouse Administrator is responsible for handling the administrative tasks around the commissioning and material handling team in the Richmond facility. The administrator needs to be highly organized and understand the processes that drive a warehouse. Collaboration with Supply Chain Lead, Warehouse Lead, and Shipping and Logistics Coordinator to communicate stock levels. In addition, this position is expected to coordinate information flow on behalf of the Warehouse Lead and relay feedback.
The Warehouse Administrator will report directly to the Warehouse Lead.
Be the Directly Responsible Individual (DRI) for:
• Updating records of units shipped/received
• Coordinate parcel shipments
• Conduct monthly inventory counting
• Organizing outgoing and incoming records
• Record tracking of product for special projects
• Cataloging serial numbers for incoming and outgoing
• Report daily progress on behalf of the day to external team members
• As needed: Scan arriving shipments to ensure inventory accuracy
• As needed: Create shipping labels and Bill of Landings (BOL), create customs documents
- The warehouse technicians as well as material handlers
- The Supply Chain Lead and Production Scheduler to gain insights and provide status of stock levels
- Exceptional organizational and communication needs
- Strong working knowledge for IT-Tools: Outlook, Word, Excel
- Excellent communication skills to effectively communicate across multiple departments and through multiple levels of the organization
- Strong passion for fulfilling processes and in an accurate and timely manner
Department: Technology – Team: Product and Supply Chain
Location: Richmond, Virginia