At InCharge, we owe our success to the efficiency of organizational processes. To help maintain and grow this standard, we’re seeking an experienced Operations Manager to oversee daily activities in our Richmond, Virginia office. The ideal candidate will have a sharp business mind and proven success managing construction, service or production teams. Additionally, they’ll display a proven ability to develop and maintain an environment of trust, diversity, and inclusion within their team. Their ultimate responsibility is to drive operational process to keep the revenue and P&L targets on track.
· Maintain constant communication with management, staff, and vendors to ensure proper operations of the organization
· Develop, implement, and maintain quality assurance protocols for the charger production center, field services and construction
· Grow the efficiency of existing processes and procedures to enhance and sustain the organization’s internal capacity
· Actively pursue strategic and operational objectives
· Ensure operational activities remain on time and within a defined budget
· Track staffing requirements, hiring new employees as needed
· Oversee accounts payable and accounts receivable departments
· Lead, motivate, and support a large team within a time-sensitive and demanding environment, including career development plans for all direct reports and problem resolution
· Manage data collection for updating operations metrics to achieve productivity targets, reduce cost per unit, eliminate errors, and deliver excellent customer service
· Partner with cross-functional teams to improve proprietary tools and systems
· Work closely with legal and safety departments to ensure that activities remain compliant
· Oversee materials and inventory
· Conduct budget reviews and report cost plans to upper management
· Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in operations management, business administration, construction management, Engineering or equivalent work experience in either of those fields.
· 2 years or more of proven experience in an operations or PM environment.
· Strong budget development and oversight skills
· Excellent ability to delegate responsibilities while maintaining organizational control of branch operations and customer service
· Highly trained in conflict management and business negotiation processes
· Knowledge of general business software and an aptitude for learning new applications
· Working knowledge of Electrical Construction or Electrical/Electronic equipment production, Third Party Electrical Testing or Electrical Service work.
· Strong Excel skills
· Multiple years of financial and account reporting experience
· Ability to communicate with teammates from a diverse set of cultural backgrounds.
· Monthly P&L review and analysis
· Competitive benefits package including a 401(k) Retirement matching contribution, health, dental, and vision