InCharge Energy is on the frontlines of large-scale emissions reduction, accelerating the electrification of the transportation industry – one commercial fleet at a time. With end-to-end, turnkey solutions for commercial EV infrastructure projects, InCharge Energy equips fleet managers with the top brands in charging hardware and software; customized hardware and software products; short-, mid- and long-range plans for seamless fleet and facilities transition to EVs; financing; and maintenance and corrective repairs over the life of the charging assets. InCharge develops innovative hardware, software and services designed and engineered specifically for fleets, such as service-dispatch-integrated software, fleet-management-integrated software, electricity load management, durable cable management products and high-reliability maintenance, repair and warranty services. Whether a fleet has 200 sedans or 20,000 Class 8 trucks, the team at InCharge serves a diverse clientele throughout North America, including major commercial fleets, truck and bus manufacturers, rideshare operators, EV manufacturers, school districts, municipalities and facilities owners, among many others.
In-Charge, a high-growth company in vehicle fleet electrification, seeks a Product Manager to continue the buildup and delivery of their In-Control software platform in our Santa Monica, California office. This key role will be owning the product management and development responsibility by working closely with technology development and other internal and external teams to create significant and recurring enterprise value.
- Product Manager responsibility for In-Control (Software) product.
- Product Owner responsibility with development teams on a day-to-day basis, including defining features and creating tickets for engineers and UX designers.
- Execute the vision and business goals set by the company and leadership, while reporting progress and proactively managing sprint ceremonies.
- Manage features, establish priorities, set sprint goals, road mapping, and guiding UX and development teams for efficient delivery of software releases.
- Perform user acceptance testing, create feature documentation, training materials, release notes, and customer communications.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with our hardware/IoT team, sales, marketing, operations, and executive leadership, as well as software engineering, QA, and UX design.
- Solicit, collect, and manage customer and stakeholder feedback.
- Define clear requirements for development by performing own research, working directly with internal and external stakeholders to define the problem and solution boundaries.
- Partner with marketing, sales, and other departments in the company to ensure proper positioning and evangelization of software products.
- Build outstanding relationships with customers, partners, and business drivers.
- Work closely with CTO and Director of Digital Product in developing software product strategy, roadmap updates, execution plans, and monitoring our development KPIs.
- degree. A major in quantitative or scientific fields, preferably Computer Science, Data Science, or Engineering, is a plus. An MBA or other advanced degree is a plus.
- 2 to 5 years of Product Management experience building software. Working on B2B/ Enterprise SaaS platforms (submit a portfolio of your previous work) is a plus.
- Interest in IoT. Electric Vehicles, Automotive/Transportation, and/or Fleet is a plus.
- Previous experience in a Product Owner role. Working directly with software development teams is a requirement.
- Thorough understanding and real-world experience with Agile development methodologies and best practices are required.
- Goal-driven mindset.
- Willingness to learn new concepts at a fast pace.
- Strong communication and analytical skills.
- Experience in partnering effectively with cross-functional and off-shore teams.
- Have a “do it today” and “let’s solve the problem” attitude, with willingness to share other duties as required by the team.
Benefits: Health, Dental, Vision, 401k
Unlimited paid vacation