InCharge Energy Analyst for our Santa Monica, California office. This is a new job responsible for executing key financial activities for the company, and with partners in a fast-growing entrepreneurial environment.
· Organize and drive the business planning and finance management processes (Budgets, Forecasts and 3-Year Plans) and investment/cash planning process
· Analyze business and financial data; manage KPI reports
· Provide modeling support for financial planning and reporting
· Present ad hoc financial reports and estimates to decision makers within the organization
· Provide qualitative and quantitative analysis and explanations of key variances between actuals and budgeted financials
· Provide support in audit and tax preparation
· Create financial models bases on analyses to support organizational decision making
· Support M&A and business development efforts with financial analysis and quantitative support.
· Ability to produce ad hoc reports and or projects as directed by the CEO, COO and CFO, some of which may require quick turnaround.
· Minimum of 5-7 years of increasing responsibility in in finance, including financial analysis
· Analytical and strategic thinker, problem solver
· Experience and/or interest in the e-mobility industry preferred
· Excellent financial and accounting knowledge and experience
· Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
· Capacity to work autonomously and in an unstructured environment
· Strong communication and interpersonal skills, including excellent writing skills
· Strong attention to detail and a task-oriented mindset
· Extremely well organized and able to manage multiple projects simultaneously