InCharge Energy is on the frontlines of large-scale emissions reduction, accelerating the electrification of the transportation industry – one commercial fleet at a time. With full service, turnkey solutions for commercial EV infrastructure projects, InCharge Energy equips fleet managers with the top brands in charging hardware and software; customized hardware and software products; short-, mid- and long-range plans for seamless fleet and facilities transition to EVs; financing; and maintenance and corrective repairs over the life of the charging assets. InCharge develops innovative hardware, software and services designed and engineered specifically for fleets, such as service-dispatch-integrated software, fleet-management-integrated software, electricity load management, durable cable management products and high-reliability maintenance, repair and warranty services. Whether a fleet has 200 sedans or 20,000 Class 8 trucks, the team at InCharge serves a diverse clientele throughout North America, including major commercial fleets, truck and bus manufacturers, rideshare operators, EV manufacturers, school districts, municipalities and facilities owners, among many others.
In-Charge Energy is seeking a highly motivated Global Account Manager to work with one of our marquis OEM clients supporting their mission to reduce emissions by electrifying their vehicles and fleets. This position can be remote depending on location of the candidate. As part of the sales team, you will be working with our OEM to help develop a strategy to install EV charging solutions for their dealers and end customers. This includes global planning, prioritization of sales resources, coordination of new product development and enhancements, reporting, and quarterly business reviews. Some of the product offerings we provide to their dealers and end customers include EV solution development, hardware, software, Charging as a Service (CAAS), Solar and Battery storage. If you are looking for a meaningful job in a fast-paced environment with room for advancement and fit the requirements below, we are looking forward to meeting you and finding the perfect position for your next career.
· Serve as the lead point of contact for all OEM dealers and customers in North America
· Coordinate information, program development, and sales resources internally and with our OEM partner.
· Lead quarterly business reviews with OEM
· Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships
· Develop trusted advisor relationships with OEM accounts,
· Help with conferences and ride and drive events across the region
· Facilitate information on local, state, and federals incentives and grants
· Develop new business opportunities and markets
· Manage information flowing between the OEM and InCharge departments
· Leverage automation and forecast sales within Salesforce
· Bachelor’s Degree plus 5 to 10 years of Global Account manager, sales experience, or project management experience working with Automotive OEM’s, dealers, customers, and channel partners
· Have business experience in Electric vehicles, Solar, Battery storage, or a similar industry
· Outstanding written and verbal skills, with the ability to present to our client’s senior management team, maintain client correspondence and internal documentation
· Experience working across multiple departments within an organization to develop superior customer solutions: sales, marketing, engineering, products, and operations
· Detail-oriented, good follow-through, able to multitask, and work well under tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment to meet client and internal deadlines/obligations
· Experience with Salesforce.com or similar CRM
· Ability to travel 25%
· Competitive benefits package including a 401(k) Retirement matching contribution, health, dental, and vision and unlimited personal time off!