InCharge Energy is on the frontlines of large-scale emissions reduction, accelerating the electrification of the transportation industry – one commercial fleet at a time. With end-to-end, turnkey solutions for commercial EV infrastructure projects, InCharge Energy equips fleet managers with the top brands in charging hardware and software; customized hardware and software products; short-, mid- and long-range plans for seamless fleet and facilities transition to EVs; financing; and maintenance and corrective repairs over the life of the charging assets. InCharge develops innovative hardware, software and services designed and engineered specifically for fleets, such as service-dispatch-integrated software, fleet-management-integrated software, electricity load management, durable cable management products and high-reliability maintenance, repair and warranty services. Whether a fleet has 200 sedans or 20,000 Class 8 trucks, the team at InCharge serves a diverse clientele throughout North America, including major commercial fleets, truck and bus manufacturers, rideshare operators, EV manufacturers, school districts, municipalities and facilities owners, among many others.
InCharge Energy is seeking a highly motivated Program Manager to join our growing team. The program manager will be working in a highly collaborative environment leading the functional areas to execute and successfully manage program execution. If you are looking for a meaningful job in a fast-paced environment with room for advancement and fit the requirements below, we are looking forward to meeting you and finding the perfect position for your next career.
- Provide a single point of contact across a complex and dynamic business relationship involving sales, operations, engineering, and marketing
- Monitor and drive all customer timelines
- Design and manage reporting and tracking across all activities between the companies
- Develop executive reporting and communications
- Analyze program risks and anticipate concerns and identify process and execution improvements to assure program success before any failures occur
- Lead regular meetings with key corporate contacts to discuss a range of topics focused on increasing product penetration and sales, new projects and products, quality, compliance and supply chain management
- Maintain a matrix of OEM products and provide input to executives and engineers to define the next generation of products.
- Collect competitive information and submit data consistently and regularly to sales and marketing management
- Collaborate with key internal partners on product development, engineering, samples and new product concepts (Pipeline)
Bachelor’s Degree plus 7 to 10 years of program management experience working with customers and channel partners.
Have business experience in Electric vehicles, Solar, Battery storage, or a similar industry
Outstanding written and verbal skills, with the ability to present to our client’s senior management team, maintain client correspondence and internal documentation
Experience working across multiple departments within an organization to develop superior customer solutions: sales, marketing, engineering, products, and operations
Detail-oriented, good follow-through, able to multitask, and work well under tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment to meet client and internal deadlines/obligations
Experience with Salesforce.com or similar CRM
Ability to travel 15%-25%
· Competitive benefits package including a 401(k) Retirement matching contribution, health, dental, and vision
· Unlimited PTO Policy