Product Marketing Manager, Growth
InCharge Energy is on the frontlines of large-scale emissions reduction, accelerating the electrification of the transportation industry – one commercial fleet at a time. With end-to-end, turnkey solutions for commercial EV infrastructure projects, InCharge Energy equips fleet managers with the top brands in charging hardware and software; customized hardware and software products; short-, mid- and long-range plans for seamless fleet and facilities transition to EVs; financing; and maintenance and corrective repairs over the life of the charging assets. InCharge develops innovative hardware, software and services designed and engineered specifically for fleets, such as service-dispatch-integrated software, fleet-management-integrated software, electricity load management, durable cable management products and high-reliability maintenance, repair and warranty services. Whether a fleet has 200 sedans or 20,000 Class 8 trucks, the team at InCharge serves a diverse clientele throughout North America, including major commercial fleets, truck and bus manufacturers, rideshare operators, EV manufacturers, school districts, municipalities and facilities owners, among many others.
InCharge, a high-growth company in vehicle fleet electrification, seeks a Product Marketing Manager with proven skills in product marketing to launch and accelerate the Growth of various product offerings into the EV industry. Reporting to the Chief Product Officer, this key role will be owning the product marketing and growth responsibility across the product lines and works closely with other internal and external teams to create significant and recurring enterprise value.
- Responsible for driving the overall product marketing strategy, placement, pricing, messaging, and positioning of all In-Charge products.
- Own partnerships initiative across product lines and manage outstanding relationships with existing and build new industry partnerships.
- Run the “sales enablement” across the organization by developing an iterative process of providing and updating sales teams with the resources they need to close more deals and build a “repeatable sales” process.
- Identify our key verticals and develop marketing strategies to initiate growth.
- Discover new and viable opportunities - with existing and possible new products, customers, prospects, and create a business plan to define path for execution.
- Create cross-sell and upsell paths by directly working with sales and business development teams.
- Become an expert on the overall industry, constantly monitor and advise on our product roadmaps for the macro and micro trends.
- Collaborate with Product Management and interact with almost every team across the company to influence your plans, evaluate the results, and share your learnings.
- Drive the company growth strategy in close collaboration with Product Management, Sales, Channel and Brand Marketing, and Leadership teams.
- Lead ideation and experimentation of different growth strategies for acquisition, monetization, and retention of existing and new customers.
- Work closely with CPO in developing product marketing strategy, execution plans, partnership management, and monitoring our growth KPIs.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in Business, having an MBA or Master’s Certificate is a plus.
- 3 to 5 years of growth marketing, product marketing, or strategic consulting experience in a fast-paced technology.
- Electric Vehicles and/or Fleet Management industry experience is a MUST for this role.
- Thorough understanding and real-world experience of growth strategies are required (submit a portfolio of your previous work).
- Have exceptional written, communication, and speaking skills.
- KPI driven mindset and willingness to learn new concepts at a fast pace.
- Strong communication, analytical, and experience in partnering effectively with cross-functional and remote teams.
- Incredibly organized and efficient—you take on complex projects and own them from start to finish.
- Have a “do it today” and “let’s solve the problem” attitude, with willingness to share other duties as required by the team
Benefits: Health, Dental, Vision, 401k
Unlimited paid vacation