InCharge Energy is on the frontlines of large-scale emissions reduction, accelerating the electrification of the transportation industry – one commercial fleet at a time. With end-to-end, turnkey solutions for commercial EV infrastructure projects, InCharge Energy equips fleet managers with the top brands in charging hardware and software; customized hardware and software products; short-, mid- and long-range plans for seamless fleet and facilities transition to EVs; financing; and maintenance and corrective repairs over the life of the charging assets. InCharge develops innovative hardware, software and services designed and engineered specifically for fleets, such as service-dispatch-integrated software, fleet-management-integrated software, electricity load management, durable cable management products and high-reliability maintenance, repair and warranty services. Whether a fleet has 200 sedans or 20,000 Class 8 trucks, the team at InCharge serves a diverse clientele throughout North America, including major commercial fleets, truck and bus manufacturers, rideshare operators, EV manufacturers, school districts, municipalities and facilities owners, among many others.
InCharge Energy, a high-growth company in vehicle fleet electrification, seeks a Project Manager to manage charging electrification rollouts in Texas area. InCharge Energy supports some of the biggest brands in the automotive and trucking industry. The Project Manager will oversee turnkey electrical installations at facilities across the US to enable fleets to convert to electric. The position reports directly to the Operations Manager. Key objectives include leading subcontractors to project completion, maintaining safety standards, reporting on progress, and cataloging results.
- Management of the stakeholder relationship for all projects relative to project execution and construction contract management
- Responsible for safety initiatives and meeting aggressive and high-profile corporate goals.
- Management of multiple projects involving electrical infrastructure in parking lots and garages.
- Responsible for safety initiatives and meeting aggressive and high-profile corporate goals
- The PM will be responsible for collaborating with Service to review and support projects in the development cycle of the project.
- Performance tracking (schedule, budget, risks, claims, EH&S, quality, etc.) and implementation of corrective measures if necessary
- Implementation of project management procedures.
- Manage and optimize pre and post-production project budgets and manage risk.
- Provide accurate and timely leadership and external partners with updates on multiple projects.
- Negotiate and administer contracts with 3rd party contractors and subcontractors.
- Work with procurement to assure compliance with procedures and the timely delivery of equipment, processing of change orders and approval of invoices
- Significant regional (3 days per week) and possible statewide (1 day per week) travel.
- Adapt to a changing business model and learn to contribute to the organization.
- Strong technical capabilities.
- Enterprising, self-starter attitude.
- Adaptable to the changing dynamics of start-up business strategy.
- Proven working experience in service operations.
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills.
- Detail-oriented, resourceful, diligent and able to operate independently with limited supervision (completing assigned work accurately and in a timely manner)
- BS in Engineering or Licensed Master Electricians with 2+ years college credit
- 5+ years of Project Management experience with hands-on field project management
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong computer skills, including proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite Product
- Proficiency with Salesforce, ZenDesk, Sitetracker, or equivalent software a plus
- Leadership ability in a high-performance culture with the ability to build consensus, establish trust, and communicate effectively
- Extensive experience in scheduling construction at multiple sites at once and managing subcontractors and other vendors
- PMP (Project Management Certification) preferred
- Good driving skills
- Commercial Driver's License or ability to obtain is desirable