InCharge Energy is on the frontlines of large-scale emissions reduction, accelerating the electrification of the transportation industry – one commercial fleet at a time. With end-to-end, turnkey solutions for commercial EV infrastructure projects, InCharge Energy equips fleet managers with the top brands in charging hardware and software; customized hardware and software products; short-, mid- and long-range plans for seamless fleet and facilities transition to EVs; financing; and maintenance and corrective repairs over the life of the charging assets. InCharge develops innovative hardware, software and services designed and engineered specifically for fleets, such as service-dispatch-integrated software, fleet-management-integrated software, electricity load management, durable cable management products and high-reliability maintenance, repair and warranty services. Whether a fleet has 200 sedans or 20,000 Class 8 trucks, the team at InCharge serves a diverse clientele throughout North America, including major commercial fleets, truck and bus manufacturers, rideshare operators, EV manufacturers, school districts, municipalities and facilities owners, among many others.
The Estimator is responsible for preparing and completing bid documents and cost estimates for electric vehicle charging projects. The Estimator controls the production costs by collecting and studying information, evaluating bid specifications and drawings, ensuring they know what is required to successfully bid and win the project.
· Quote and manage installation and repair of chargers
· Prepare written work cost estimates for clients
· Prepare bid packages for subcontracted or outside services
· Adhere to safety policies and procedures
· Build and maintain relationships with customers and vendors
· Develop and maintain applicable resource information regarding products, vendors, requirements, etc.
Gather pricing from suppliers and internal departments to price equipment, components, resources, and materials. Includes pricing all peripheral items, such as permits, bonds, equipment, etc.
· Experience and knowledge of Electric Vehicles preferred
· Knowledge of Microsoft Excel and general estimating software
· Ability to read blueprints and schematics
· Strong troubleshooting and critical thinking skills with ability to innovate
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Must be organized
· Must be collaborative and team oriented
· Ability to combine administrative skill with the technical knowledge of electrical maintenance to provide maximum job efficiency in the office and in the field
· Flexibility to prioritize based on changing needs and requirements
· Job Type: Full-time
· Electrical License
· Estimating or project management: 2 years (Preferred)
· Electrical: 5 years (Preferred)