InCharge Energy is on the frontlines of large-scale emissions reduction, accelerating the electrification of the transportation industry – one commercial fleet at a time. With end-to-end, turnkey solutions for commercial EV infrastructure projects, InCharge Energy equips fleet managers with the top brands in charging hardware and software; customized hardware and software products; short-, mid- and long-range plans for seamless fleet and facilities transition to EVs; financing; and maintenance and corrective repairs over the life of the charging assets. InCharge develops innovative hardware, software and services designed and engineered specifically for fleets, such as service-dispatch-integrated software, fleet-management-integrated software, electricity load management, durable cable management products and high-reliability maintenance, repair and warranty services. Whether a fleet has 200 sedans or 20,000 Class 8 trucks, the team at InCharge serves a diverse clientele throughout North America, including major commercial fleets, truck and bus manufacturers, rideshare operators, EV manufacturers, school districts, municipalities and facilities owners, among many others.
InCharge Energy is seeking a Product Analyst Intern fluent in Mandarin to join our fast-growing team for the summer. You will have the opportunity to learn a broad range of skills in a fast-paced, exciting environment from a team of seasoned professionals with decades of experience in the EV space. Our Team at InCharge has helped to define the industry at every turn. This internship will be in-person at InCharge’s charger testing facility in Richmond, Virginia.
This is a paid part time opportunity. Mentorship, college credit, and letters of recommendation available upon request.
- Working with Product Management and Supply Chain team on several projects to streamline processes
- Translating and transcribing technical engineering manuals and documents
- Create Assembly instructions
- Create Standard operating procedures for warehouse management
- Incoming material procedures
- Current material inventory procedures
- Outgoing material procedures
· College Junior, Senior or recent graduate
· Engineering, Manufacturing or Business Processes majors preferred
· Fluency in Mandarin Required
· Great communicator, quick learner, positive attitude
· Desire for personal growth and achievement
· Wants to be part of a fun, competitive environment
· An interest in sustainability and environmentalism
Job Types: Part-time, Internship
Pay: $16.00 per hour
All of our employees are vaccinated and boosted. We expect all candidates to be vaccinated and boosted.