About the Role
Are you a designer who loves gaming? If so, this role may be the perfect fit for you!
We’re looking for a freelance Graphic Designer to support Interpret's art department. This is a great opportunity to put your well-rounded data visualization and graphic design skills to the test at a leading consumer market research and consulting firm with an emphasis on the gaming industry.
You will work under the guidance of the Senior Designer and collaborate with our research team to execute customized deliverables for a diverse array of high-profile clients. Your primary responsibilities are to assist the art department with all relevant tasks and to design research reports and company communication materials. Experience in animation, illustration, editorial design, market research or social media are a plus.
Headquartered in Los Angeles, with offices in Seattle, Dallas, San Francisco, London, Shanghai and Seoul, you will be working on behalf of industry-leading clients to help them make smart, data-driven business decisions across the digital media, gaming, and consumer electronic product lifecycle. You will be responsible for helping ensure quality, client-ready deliverables, working with a team of smart, passionate analysts and designers.
At Interpret, we consider ourselves fun scientists with a purpose and we’re searching for someone who thrives in a dynamic environment where your hobbies and personal passion for design, gaming, tech, and entertainment make work feel like a dream come true.
Key Skills Needed
· B.A. of B.F.A in Graphic Design, Visual Communication, or similar field
· 2+ years of previous Design experience
- Keen eye for typography and layout
- Proficiency in image editing
- Visual thinker with the ability to produce well-crafted visualizations from raw data
- Team player but also a self-starter with minimal need for supervision
- Excellent organizational and communication skills while handling multiple projects simultaneously
- Adheres to all templates and design standards for both Interpret and its clients
- Keeps up with cutting edge design trends and market research data visualization techniques
Hourly rate based on experience
Presentation Design, Information Design, Data Visualization, Branding, Visual Design