POSITION: Program Manager, HQMC Cyber
LOCATION: Stafford, VA or Quantico
STATUS: Contingent on Contract Award
CLEARANCE: Active Secret Clearance Required
Cask is a leading Management Consulting firm specializing in delivering business and technical expertise to clients across commercial and government markets. Join the many happy employees at Cask! We have been named a top 5 firm to work for by Consulting Magazine for 5 of the past 6 years.
The Program Manager oversees all activities associated with the contract to ensure cost, schedule, performance, and contract administration requirements are met. The Program Manager will interact with the Government customer and will be responsible for overall program cost, schedule, and technical performance. The Program Manager will be available to plan, direct, and control the overall management and operational functions. The ideal candidate will have experience in project management, customer management, schedule management, financial management, coordination, personnel leadership, and mentorship in a high paced and dynamic environment.
- Provide contract/program management planning, guidance, oversight, control, and technical expertise. Participate in the planning and delivery of Cybersecurity Support Services to HQMC, Director, Deputy Commandant Information (DC I), Command, Control, Communications, and Computers (IC4).
- Communicate, formally and informally, with senior managers, functional area managers, and stakeholders regarding the status of cybersecurity support.
- Conduct all contract/program project initiation, planning, execution, monitoring and closeout activities.
- Directly responsible for providing weekly updates, and supporting necessary actions required to ensure compliance with the prescribed schedule of events.
- Develop formal processes for executing task actions, interfacing with Government customers, and shall ensure the overall effectiveness of the technical management program (e.g., products, issues, status tracking).
- Facilitate and document over the shoulder training or on the job training for Cybersecurity and IT Functions.
- Lead the Cask Team through meetings, planning, and any processes needed to accomplish the goals of the team via effective communication with employees, customers, and stakeholders.
- Set, communicate, and monitor program objectives, budgets, and schedules per strategic objectives.
- Responsible for all contractual, administrative, and financial aspects of the program.
- Oversee acquisition planning, development of acquisition documentation, and recommend procurement strategies.
- Evaluate proposed solutions to determine technical feasibility, implementation and operation costs, and functional adequacy, as well as provide early identification of (and intervention in) program-level issues and risks that are impacting (or may impact) performance.
Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements:
· 10+ years of related professional work experience managing DoD programs, Cybersecurity, datacenter operation, engineering, or similar programs and 5+ years of experience leading medium to large, complex program(s) in the role of project/program manager, lead integrator, or supervisor.
· BA/BS Business, Engineering, Management, Sciences, Information Systems, or other related analytical scientific or technical disciplines.
· Experience leading high functioning, multi-discipline teams in a dynamic, fast paced environment.
· Military experience, preferably USMC acquisition experience.
· Experience with Cybersecurity, RMF, Inspections and validations.
· Thorough knowledge of budgeting and acquisition processes and the ability to communicate clearly and succinctly in written and oral presentations.
Cask is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with a disability.