Level III Business Systems Analyst
Please go to our website to apply: https://www.caskgov.com/careers/openings/
POSITION: Level III Business Systems Analyst
LOCATION: Remote/Washington Navy Yard
STATUS: Fully funded
CLEARANCE: Active DoD Secret Clearance Required
The ideal candidate will independently apply advanced technical expertise and skills to implement business solutions. The candidate will provide direction to project teams and interact with FM&C and government clients at the Branch and Division Head level. The candidate should have experience supporting systems consolidation/migration, modernization, ERP implementation, IT systems audit readiness IT audit reviews, IT system control documentation, and/or FISCAM and Risk Management Framework (RMF) implementation and sustainment for State or Federal Government agencies or large, complex companies (greater than 1,000) employees. The candidate must also have demonstrated experience in SAP, Oracle Federal Financials, or other relevant financial systems environments.
We value entrepreneurial spirits that maintain a team attitude. A Secret Clearance is required for this position.
As a Level III Business Systems Analyst, you will:
- Support the development and implementation of DON FM Systems (GL and feeder systems) consolidation efforts focused on simplifying and consolidating the DON’s financial management environment to increase auditability, reduce operating costs and minimize cyber vulnerabilities.
- Support the development, implementation, and ongoing performance and monitoring of the consolidation and shutdown of legacy systems, while migrating activities in the Department of Navy Enterprise Resource Planning (DON ERP) System.
- Support expansion of the DON ERP functionality and strengthening of systemic controls, and the implementation of other new technology to improve business processes.
- Support modernization to the DON’s financial and financially relevant systems to enforce auditability requirements.
- Assist where necessary in facilitation of system change control and support standardized business processes to reduce/eliminate system customizations.
- Support in achieving and maintaining an audit ready state for information systems identified in the FIAR process.
- Coordinate and collaborate with various portfolio managers and program offices for all information systems identified in the FIAR process that are maintained and/or used by the DON, to provide clarification on Federal Financial Management Improvement Act (FFMIA) requirements and other support as required. Contractor shall support remediation of Information Technology (IT) controls across all financially relevant systems with sustainable solutions.
- Assist the Navy in achieving auditability of the Navy General Fund (GF), and DON Working Capital Fund (WCF) by proposing realistic and sustainable solutions and assisting with the development and implementation of corrective action plans (CAPs) to remediate known and emergent deficiencies within the Navy's business environment.
Required Skills / Qualifications
- Six (6) years of progressive, relevant experience
- Four (4) year degree in appropriate technical field from an accredited institution.
- At a minimum, must have one of the following professional certifications: CISA or similar IT professional certification.
Required Security Clearance: Active DoD Secret Clearance
Cask is a woman-owned small business (WOSB) founded in 2004 by a group of professionals who saw the need to help clients use and unlock the value of technology in more efficient, cost-effective ways. Cask delivers business and technology advisory and consulting services to help our customers achieve success.
Cask is an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with a disability.