Please go to our website to apply: https://www.caskgov.com/careers/openings/
LOCATION: Quantico, VA
CLEARANCE: Active Secret Clearance Required
TRAVEL: Up to 25%
Cask is seeking SOC Detection Analysts to support the Marine Corps Cyberspace Operations Group (MCCOG). As a SOC Detection Analyst, you will be responsible for conducting initial incident reporting, collecting and analyzing network and computing events presented via numerous sources to identify and document malicious or unauthorized activity on the Enterprise Network.
Days Shift: Sun/Mon/Tue/Every other Wednesday from 0700-1900
Days Shift: Thu/Fri/Sat/Every other Wednesday 0700-1900
Night Shift: Sun/Mon/Tue/Every other Saturday 1900-0700
Night Shift: Wed/Thu/Fri/Every other Saturday 1900-0700
As a SOC Detection Analyst, you will:
- Three (3) years of demonstrated experience in cybersecurity
- Two (2) years of SOC Analyst experience.
- Two (2) years of demonstrated experience with tools such as Tanium and or Elastic.
- Demonstrated experience with Windows Operating System.
- Understanding of networking concepts
- Ability to work night shifts.
- Information Assurance Technical (IAT) Level II certification (Sec+, CCNA, CySA)
- Required Education: High School Diploma
- Required Security Clearance: Active Secret
Cask is a woman-owned small business (WOSB) founded in 2004 by a group of professionals who saw the need to help clients use and unlock the value of technology in more efficient, cost-effective ways. Cask delivers business and technology advisory and consulting services to help our customers achieve success.
Cask is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with a disability.