San Diego, CA
Please go to our website to apply: https://www.caskgov.com/careers/openings/
LOCATION: San Diego, CA
CLEARANCE: Secret Clearance
TRAVEL: Up to 25%
· Provide onsite daily operations, conduct data collection, and act as test assistants for CNSP TYCOM C5I Integration Process (TCIP) events. Additionally, they shall perform data entry, data analysis, training, supervision and program management. Ship Support for TCIP events includes the preparation, planning, onsite assessment, post-assessment reporting, and related technical support along with data collection and entry.
· Process, track, and draft messages for Electronic Target Configuration Data, Risk Assessments, Late-Adds, and ship alterations using the NAVSEA Data Environment (NDE).
· Assist the TCIP officer/manager to define C5I maintenance and material readiness objectives for surface ships.
· Identify notional testing requirements, processes, and procedures to be incorporated into the ship's Integrated Production Schedule (IPS) and Integrated Test Plan (ITP).
· Coordinate TCIP event planning including developing a TCIP plan and schedule of events (SOE).
· Validate test plans to include all C5I systems and equipment, including AEGIS, modernized C5I, and legacy capabilities.
· Coordinate with all internal and external organizations to sequence and monitor each organization's individual light-off, SOVT, or System of System Operability Test (SOT) events and provide focused reports on the ship's C5I interoperability status.
· Perform annual reviews of the TCIP instruction and TCIP execution results.
· Track and report all incomplete SOVTs, SOVT discrepancies, Pre-Installation Check Out (PICO) events, PICO discrepancies, C4I SOT events, SOT discrepancies, and TCIP failed interoperability tests.
· Perform ship coordination efforts, including the development and distribution of a TCIP dashboard.
· Communicate and support the de-confliction of events that may adversely affect the objectives of the Combat Systems Light Off (CSLO), SOVT, dock trial, fast cruise, sea trial, and Total Ship Readiness Assessment (TSRA) events.
· Provide input for the development and publishing of the TYCOM TSRA and sea trial schedule, quarterly, at the conclusion of the fleet scheduling conference.
Required Skills / Qualifications
Preferred Technical Skills:
· Experience in cybersecurity accreditation support services.
· Experience in Naval Training Systems Requirements, Acquisition and Management (OPNAVINST 1500.76) series
· Experience in NAVEDTRA 130 series instructions and requirements, to include Navy training.
· Familiarity with Navy systems and software that include COMPOSE 3.X, 4.X, ADNS, HBSS, GCCS, DMS, NIAPS, NTCSS, Navy Cash, RAPIDS, ARRS, NSIPS, Sailor, CANES Shipboard Computing Environment, Operation Rolling Tide (ORT), and TYCOM SHIPS platforms.
Required Security Clearance: Secret
Cask is a woman-owned small business (WOSB) founded in 2004 by a group of professionals who saw the need to help clients use and unlock the value of technology in more efficient, cost effective ways. Cask delivers business and technology advisory and consulting services to help our customers achieve success.
Cask is an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status a qualified individual with a disability.