LOCATION: Quantico, VA
STATUS: Contingent on Contract Award
CLEARANCE: Active Secret Clearance Required
Cask is a leading Management Consulting firm specializing in delivering business and technical expertise to clients across commercial and government markets. Join the many happy employees at Cask! We have been named a top 5 firm to work for by Consulting Magazine for 5 of the past 6 years.
Cask is seeking an experienced and technical Cyber Program Manager to lead a high visibility and strategic Cyber Task Order. The Program Manager will be the trusted advisor to high level government officials and will set the direction and oversee cyber functions to include Penetration Testing, Engineering, Threat Intelligence, Forensics, VAT, Operations and Engineering for the SOC at the customer site.
- Interfacing with customer and Cask executives frequently. This Program Manager will be the primary point of contact for all customer requirements and interactions, understanding customer needs, and leveraging Cask innovative solutions to solve complex problems.
- Serving as the main point of contact for the Contracting Officer's Representative (COR), the Government leadership personnel, and Cask senior management.
- Explaining technical solutions, practices, and procedures to others within the organization.
- Communicating with colleagues across multiple areas (project managers, other technical resources, etc.).
- Providing technical and administrative support to Cask cyber training initiatives
- Direct project or program management experience in delivery of Cyber Security Engineering and/or Operations functions
- Demonstrated capabilities in providing vision and driving a Program organization towards a target level
- Capability to analyze highly complex cyber security and network issues, recommend plans of action for staff (including both contractor and government personnel), and manage teams supporting resolution of these issues
- Cyber Operations Experience
- Experience managing a Security Operations Center (SOC) or other equivalent cyber organization
- Must possess demonstrated capabilities to analyze highly complex cyber security and network issues, recommend plans of action, and manage the resolution of these issues
- 8 years of direct project and program management experience in the delivery of information systems or computer network support services
Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements:
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology, or Cyber security with 8 years of prior relevant experience in system engineering/program management experience.
- PMP certification required
- ISC2 CISSP certification required
- Experience leading a program toward CSSP or CSP certification
- Experience leading Cyber/IT/Infrastructure transformation initiative
- Thorough understanding of SIEM integration and data onboarding activities to include routing, parsing, and normalizing to Common Information Model (CIM)
- CLEARANCE: Active Secret Clearance Required
Cask is an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with a disability.