Staff Consultant I
Please go to our website to apply: https://www.caskgov.com/careers/openings/
POSITION: Staff Consultant I
LOCATION: Hybrid Remote/Washington Navy Yard
STATUS: Fully funded
CLEARANCE: Active DoD Secret Clearance Required
Job Title: Staff Consultant I
The Staff Consultant I will apply technical expertise and skills to implement business solutions. They will work closely with clients to understand their needs, analyze data, and provide recommendations on how to improve their operations. The ideal candidate will have familiarity with DoN processes and procedures and a Bachelor's Degree from an accredited United States college or university in a field of study relevant to their professional role.
• Collaborate with clients to understand their business needs and provide recommendations on how to improve operations.
• Analyze data and identify trends and patterns to provide insights and recommendations.
• Develop and maintain positive relationships with clients to ensure their satisfaction with the services provided.
• Stay up-to-date with industry trends and best practices to provide clients with the most effective solutions.
• Work collaboratively with other team members to ensure that project objectives are met.
• Deliver high-quality work that meets client expectations.
• Bachelor's Degree from an accredited United States college or university in a field of study relevant to his/her professional role.
• Familiarity with DoN processes and procedures preferred.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment.
• Strong attention to detail and ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
Cask is a woman-owned small business (WOSB) founded in 2004 by a group of professionals who saw the need to help clients use and unlock the value of technology in more efficient, cost-effective ways. Cask delivers business and technology advisory and consulting services to help our customers achieve success.
Cask is an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with a disability.