Cybersecurity Compliance Analyst
Please go to our website to apply: https://www.caskgov.com/careers/openings/
POSITION: Cybersecurity Compliance Analyst
LOCATION: Philadelphia, PA
STATUS: Contingent on Contract Award
CLEARANCE: Active Secret Clearance Required
Cask seeks a Cybersecurity Compliance Analyst to support cybersecurity efforts at Naval Surface Warfare Center (NSWC) in Philadelphia. As a Cybersecurity Compliance Analyst, you will provide Risk Management Framework Assessment and Authorization and Continuous Monitoring support to the client.
As a Cybersecurity Compliance Analyst, you will:
- Provide full RMF lifecycle support, including, but not limited to, assistance with system security categorization, system security control selection, tailoring, enhancement, system security control assessments and implementation, artifacts, and continuous monitoring support.
- Provide updated guidance, workflows, reports, and risk status associated with the A&A efforts for the review, analysis, and recommendations for activities to obtain Authorization to Operate (ATO)
- Assess compliance against NIST, DoD, DoN, and other security requirements to include the RMF NIST 800-53 security controls and DISA STIGs/SRGs
- Develop, update, and/or review RMF documentation to include Plans of Action and Milestones (POA&Ms) and Risk Assessment Reports
- Analyze system design, identify risks, document findings, and provide recommendations to senior leadership
Required Skills / Qualifications
- Bachelor in Computer Science, Information Technology, Cybersecurity, or a related field
- Three (3) years of experience in cybersecurity
- Current DoD Information Assurance Workforce IAT Level II (CCNA-Security, CySA+, GICSP, GSEC, Security+ CE, CND, SSCP) certification or higher
- Ability to communicate clearly and succinctly in written and oral presentations
- Must be familiar with eMASS
Required Security Clearance: Active Secret
Cask is a woman-owned small business (WOSB) founded in 2004 by professionals who saw the need to help clients use and unlock the value of technology in more efficient, cost-effective ways. Cask delivers business and technology advisory and consulting services to help our customers achieve success.
Cask is an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status of a qualified individual with a disability.