Host-Based Security Systems (HBSS) Administrator
Please go to our website to apply: https://www.caskgov.com/careers/openings/
LOCATION: Quantico, VA
CLEARANCE: Active Secret Clearance Required
TRAVEL: Up to 25%
Cask is seeking a HBSS Administrator to support the Marine Corps Cyberspace Operations Group (MCCOG). The applicant will be responsible for the operation and system administration of the Host Based Security Systems.
As a HBSS Administrator, you will:
· Conduct administration and operation of the entire HBSS system. (End User Agent, EPO application and Server)
· Perform host base and system-based troubleshooting of HBSS. (End User Agent, EPO application and Server)
· Create, manage, and maintain EPO policies.
· Collect and analyze event information and perform threat or target analysis duties
· Interprets, analyzes, and reports all events and anomalies in accordance with Computer Network directives, including initiating, responding, and reporting discovered events.
· Coordinates and distributes directives, vulnerability, and threat advisories to identified consumers.
· Provides daily summary reports of events and activities and delivers metric reports.
Required Skills / Preferred Qualifications:
· Three (3) years of demonstrated experience in cybersecurity
· Three (3) years of demonstrated experience as an HBSS Administrator
· One (1) year of demonstrated experience with the development of code in languages such as Python, Lua, C/C, Ruby, or similar
· Information Assurance Technical (IAT) Level II certification (Sec+, CCNA, CySA)
Required Security Clearance: Active Secret
Cask is a woman-owned small business (WOSB) founded in 2004 by a group of professionals who saw the need to help clients use and unlock the value of technology in more efficient, cost effective ways. Cask delivers business and technology advisory and consulting services to help our customers achieve success.
Cask is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status a qualified individual with a disability.