POSITION: RSA Archer Administrator / Developer
LOCATION: Stafford, VA.
STATUS: Contingent on Contract Award
Cask is a leading Management Consulting firm specializing in delivering business and technical expertise to clients across commercial and government markets. Join the many happy employees at Cask! We have been named a top 5 firm to work for by Consulting Magazine for 5 of the past 6 years.
Complete Description :
• Be responsible for day to day technical administration of the RSA Archer platform
• Lead the administration of items such as user accounts, data feeds, workflow & reports access etc.
• Provide development / configuration support based on technical requirements
• Own technical issues/problem resolution and request management
• Execute test cases and document them
• Support User Acceptance Tests and implement code into production
• Define/configure questionnaires/workflows/forms/reports in Archer
• Participate in and support Archer version upgrades
• Install, test and deploy new applications in Archer
• Work with service management and infrastructure teams as needed on technology upgrades, maintenance, and issue resolution
• Conduct in-person and online training sessions for stakeholders as appropriate
• Provide support when Production issues occur
The ideal candidate will have:
• 5+ years of experience working as a RSA Archer Administrator
• 3+ years of RSA implementation and integration experience
• Experience working with databases and managing multiple data feeds
• Experience integrating with other management tools
• Professional certifications such as CISSP, CISA, CISM, and SANS GIAC preferred
• Knowledge of security and audit topics: NIST 800-53a and DISA STIGs
• Experience working in highly regulated environments
• Strong technical, analytical, and interpersonal skills
• Superior attention to detail with excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent problem solving, research, and follow-up skills
• Self-motivation and ability to work independently
• RSA Archer certification
• RSA implementation and integration experience
• Exp with databases
• Manage and create data feeds
• Integrate external data into Archer applications via API endpoints
• Integration with other management tools
• Knowledge of security and audit topics: NIST, DoD RMF, DISA STIG
Education, Certification, and Licensing Requirements:
· Secret Clearance
· Must successfully complete a background investigation.
Cask is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with a disability.