Laurel, MD. / Remote
Please go to our website to apply: https://www.caskgov.com/careers/openings/
LOCATION: Laurel, MD. / Remote
CLEARANCE: Active DoD Secret Clearance or the ability to attain a Secret Clearance
· Establish and maintain a Continuous Integration, Practice built on proven CI/CD methodology.
· Support the Implementation of new code and configuration changes across all CI-CD infrastructure.
· Support the full lifecycle of software development through design, test, deployment, and operation.
· Work collaboratively on Agile Scrum teams and have the ability to complete user stories and develop usable code independently with minimal oversight and guidance.
· Participate in the full agile application development life cycle for microservice API development using Java Spring Boot.
· Contribute to an atmosphere of cross-functional teamwork within the organization; contributes to acceptance/functional testing duties and part of incremental feature development
· Adhere to, promote, and maintain development standards and best practices, and participate in regular code reviews
· Communicate committed stories for the upcoming sprint to backlog owners and stakeholders and demo functionality on sprint-by-sprint basis Responsible for all aspects of the application, including requirements gathering, design, development, test, deploy, server maintenance, DB design, and data sharing through web services to support customer needs.
· Bachelor’s degree in related discipline or five (5) years of related experience
· 3+ years of Agile experience utilizing DevSecOps & CI/CD pipelines
· Experience in Software Continuous Integration (CI), Continuous Delivery (CD) design, and sustainment.
· Experience with Continuous Integration (CI) Tools (Jenkins, Confluence, Nexus, Jira)
· Experience with Container based architecture (Docker and Kubernetes)
· Experience developing in a microservice based architecture
· Experience with programming and software development to include analysis, design, development, testing, implementation, maintenance, troubleshooting, quality assurance, and updating of software systems.
· Must be a US Citizen.
· Required Security Clearance: Active Secret or the ability to attain a Secret Clearance
· Experience with full-stack Java Spring Boot in support of React based UI applications.
· Experience with automated unit testing and associated technologies (Junit, Mockito, Cucumber)
· Experience in troubleshooting and supporting enterprise applications while maintaining 24/7 availability.
Cask is a woman-owned small business (WOSB) founded in 2004 by a group of professionals who saw the need to help clients use and unlock the value of technology in more efficient, cost effective ways. Cask delivers business and technology advisory and consulting services to help our customers achieve success.
Cask is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status a qualified individual with a disability.