POSITION: Software Developer Level 3
LOCATION: Laurel, MD/ REMOTE WORK
STATUS: Fully Funded
CLEARANCE: Active Secret Clearance or ability to attain a Secret Clearance
Cask is a leading Management Consulting firm specializing in delivering business and technical expertise to clients across commercial and government markets. Join the many happy employees at Cask! Cask was voted the#1 firm to work for by Consulting Magazine for 2021
As a Software Developer at Cask Government Solutions (GS), you will have the opportunity to help drive our continued growth by leading multiple engagements. The Software Developer will manage customer expectations and the work of Cask employees and sub-contractors to ensure the delivery of high-quality deliverables and supporting technology implementations on time and on budget.
Software Developer Level 3
· Serve as a subject matter expert, for Continuous Integration (CI), and Continuous Delivery (CD).
· Establish and maintain a Continuous Integration, Practice built on proven CI/CD methodology.
· Support the Implementation of new code and configuration changes across all CI-CD infrastructure.
· Support the full lifecycle of software development through design, testing, deployment, and operation.
· Provide input into the decomposition of requirements, as required, on Engineering Change Proposals in support of Engineering Review Boards.
· Research and evaluate tools, strategies, and emerging technologies
· A Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering.
· 3 years of experience integrating software products into a system of systems.
· Experience with DoD networks environments and infrastructure
· Experience in Software Continuous Integration (CI), Continuous Delivery (CD) design, and sustainment.
· Experience with Continuous Integration (CI) Tools (Jenkins, Confluence, Nexus, Jira)
· Experience with Container based architecture (Docker and Kubernetes)
· Well-versed in Agile Software Development and Management methods and ability to deliver within an Agile environment.
· Background in Scripting Languages
· Secret Clearance or the ability to attain a Secret Clearance
· Navy network and infrastructure experience
Cask is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with a disability.