Cyber Software Engineer
Please go to our website to apply: https://www.caskgov.com/careers/openings/
LOCATION: Quantico, VA
CLEARANCE: Active Secret Clearance Required
TRAVEL: Up to 25%
Cask is seeking a Cyber Software Engineer to join our team to support the Marine Corps Cyberspace Operations Group (MCCOG). As a Cyber Software Engineer to work on all phases of software life-cycle management and perform security testing and code review to improve software security.
As a Cyber Software Engineer, you will:
- Provide development and O&M support for a production .Net Web Application with a SQL database backend.
- Responsible for all aspects of the application including requirements gathering, design, develop, test, deploy, DB design, and data sharing through web services to support customer needs.
- Implement, test, and operate advanced software security techniques in compliance with technical reference architecture
- Perform ongoing security testing and code review to improve software security
- Troubleshoot and debug issues that arise
- Contribute to the architecture design and implementation
- Maintain technical documentation
- Consult team members on secure coding practices
- Develop a familiarity with new tools and best practices
- BS 2-4 Years, MS 0-2 or HS 8-10
- Bachelor's degree with at least 2 years of applicable experience
- Experience in the collection, design, and implementation of user requirements.
- Experience with C#, VB.Net, and Visual Studio
- Security+ certification is required to start
- CEH, CYSA+, or other certification compliant with DoD 8570 CSSP Infrastructure Support requirements within 6 months.
- Required Security Clearance: Active Secret, and must be clearable to TS/SCI
Cask is a woman-owned small business (WOSB) founded in 2004 by a group of professionals who saw the need to help clients use and unlock the value of technology in more efficient, cost-effective ways. Cask delivers business and technology advisory and consulting services to help our customers achieve success.
Cask is an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status a qualified individual with a disability.