Please go to our website to apply: https://www.caskgov.com/careers/openings/
LOCATION: Quantico, VA
CLEARANCE: Secret with TS Eligibility
TRAVEL: up to 25%
As a Hunt Team Analyst, you will:
· Hunt for threats within the Customer networks
· Support the investigation of cyber breaches
· Study and stay up to date with current cyber threats, attack tactics, and detection techniques utilizing security products
· Understand and utilize cyber threat intelligence sources.
· Conduct analysis of multiple data sources to identify indicators of compromise.
· Effectively communicate any cyber events upwards
· Help evaluate new analytical techniques and capabilities to determine how they can integrate into a managed security offering
· Draft client reports to explain findings and recommendations
Required Skills / Qualifications
· 3+ years of experience in a technology-centered role, or completed education in IT, computer science, cybersecurity, or similar, preferably within the SOC community.
· Experience working at the Incident Response/Tier 2 level or above
· System administration experience dealing with a Windows infrastructure
· Must have at least one of the following certifications CEH, CASP, CISSP, or Sec+ CE,
· Ability to learn quickly and an understanding of technical systems.
· Basic understanding of networking concepts
· Experience combating ransomware a plus
· Ability to support ad hoc scripting is highly desired
· Strong attention to detail
· Ability to Maintain proper documentation
Required Security Clearance: Active Secret
Cask is a woman-owned small business (WOSB) founded in 2004 by a group of professionals who saw the need to help clients use and unlock the value of technology in more efficient, cost effective ways. Cask delivers business and technology advisory and consulting services to help our customers achieve success.
Cask is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status a qualified individual with a disability.