Program Manager II
National Capital Region
Please go to our website to apply: https://www.caskgov.com/careers/openings/
LOCATION: Stafford, VA
STATUS: Contingent on Contract Award
CLEARANCE: Active Secret Clearance Required
The (Contingent) Program Manager oversees all activities associated with the contract to ensure cost, schedule, performance, and contract administration requirements are met. The Program Manager will interact with the Government customer and be responsible for overall program cost, schedule, and technical performance. The Program Manager will be available to plan, direct, and control the overall management and operational functions. The ideal candidate will have experience in project management, customer management, schedule management, financial management, coordination, personnel leadership, and mentorship in a high-paced and dynamic environment.
As a Program Manager II, you will:
· Organize, direct, and manage contract operation support functions involving multiple, complex, and inter-related project tasks.
· Manage teams on contract support personnel at multiple locations.
· Maintain and manage the customer interface at the senior levels of the customer organization.
· Meet with customer and contractor personnel to formulate and review task plans and deliverable items.
· Ensure conformance with program task schedules and costs.
· Develop and enforce work standards.
· Provide quality assurance, and communicates goals, objectives, and policies.
· Provide financial management and project administration.
· Supervise and direct staff daily.
· Develop project schedules and perform expansion/deep dives with multiple programmatic Integrated Master Schedules (IMS) to identify proper sequencing and barrier removal/ risk mitigation for critical path deliverables.
· Track program progress, assess future planning, and develop metrics.
· Conduct cross-program task layering / competing priority identification.
· Provide schedule risk mitigations, including sequencing and resource alignment.
· Develop processes to identify and report program/project functional metrics to determine critical path progress to plan and assist in the identification of risk mitigation actions to assist in maintaining project timelines.
Required Skills / Qualifications
· Five (5) years of experience in the operation, maintenance, and testing of U.S. Navy machinery control systems. This individual should have five (5) years of experience as a Program Manager, including contract and subcontract management, budgeting, scheduling, planning, estimating, and progress.
· Bachelor’s Degree within Business, Computer Science, Engineering, or related field with at least fifteen years of relevant experience
· Ability to communicate clearly and succinctly in written and oral presentations
Required Security Clearance: Active Secret
Cask is a woman-owned small business (WOSB) founded in 2004 by a group of professionals who saw the need to help clients use and unlock the value of technology in more efficient, cost-effective ways. Cask delivers business and technology advisory and consulting services to help our customers achieve success.
Cask is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status of a qualified individual with a disability.