Information Environment (IE) Assessment SME (TS/SCI), USSTRATCOM, Offutt AFB, Omaha, NE
The mission of the United States Strategic Command (USSTRATCOM) is to deter strategic attack and employ forces, as directed, to guarantee the security of our Nation and our Allies. One option for the Combatant Commander to achieve this mission is to execute operations in the Information environment. The early integration of information related capabilities (IRC) in all phases of the operation, but especially during shaping and deterring, can have a significant impact on later phases. USSTRATCOM J39 is responsible for the integration of IRCs to create lethal and non-lethal effects to achieve the command objectives.
SRG is seeking an experienced Information Environment (IE) Assessment SME to provide Advisory and Assistance Services to accomplish Information Operations support. Responsibilities include:
- Conduct joint IO assessments.
- Author assessment reports.
- Conduct analysis regarding the development and documentation of concept of operations (CONOPS), roadmaps, Tactics, Techniques, and Procedures (TTP), operational architectures, strategic plans analysis, implementation plans analysis, and action plans analysis.
- Conduct Strategic Communication analyses.
- Develop assessment frameworks in support of CCMD operations in the information environment (IE).
- Possess active TS/SCI Security Clearance.
- Critical thinking skills, both qualitatively and quantitatively.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Ability to prepare a well-grounded, defensible argument.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both written and verbal.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Familiarity with USSTRATCOM organization is desired.
- Establish and maintain working relationships with relevant internal and external organizations to foster open lines of communications.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience with IE assessment as a subject matter.
- Must have knowledge of design and implementing an efficient and effective data collection and analysis architecture.
- Must have one of the following courses:
o Joint Information Operations Planner’s Course or service level equivalent.
Cask is a woman-owned small business (WOSB) founded in 2004 by a group of professionals who saw the need to help clients use and unlock the value of technology in more efficient, cost-effective ways. Cask delivers business and technology advisory and consulting services to help our customers achieve success.
Cask is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status a qualified individual with a disability.