Information Operations (IO) Planner (TS/SCI), USSTRATCOM, Offutt AFB, Omaha, NE
The mission of the United States Strategic Command (USSTRATCOM) is to deter strategic attack and employ forces, as directed, to guarantee the security of our Nation and our Allies. One option for the Combatant Commander to achieve this mission is to execute operations in the Information environment. The early integration of information related capabilities (IRC) in all phases of the operation, but especially during shaping and deterring, can have a significant impact on later phases. USSTRATCOM J39 is responsible for the integration of IRCs to create lethal and non-lethal effects to achieve the command objectives.
SRG is seeking an experienced Information Operations (IO) Planner to provide Advisory and Assistance Services to accomplish Information Operations support. Responsibilities include:
- Assist in planning support to USSTRATCOM for deliberate, crisis action, and exercise planning.
- Mission analysis to support IO planning.
- Course of action development.
- War gamming.
- Integration of USSTRATCOM IRC activities with other intelligence community planners.
- Support the development of strategic and operational plans, contingency plans, operation orders, execution orders, fragmentary orders, staff estimates, concepts of support, and strategic operational analysis reports.
- Support development and maintenance of policy, planning and analytic products.
- Possess active TS/SCI Security Clearance.
- Critical thinking skills, both qualitatively and quantitatively.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Ability to prepare a well-grounded, defensible argument.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both written and verbal.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Familiarity with USSTRATCOM organization is desired.
- Establish and maintain working relationships with relevant internal and external organizations to foster open lines of communications.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience as a military IO professional as either a generalist or as an information related capabilities expert with experience planning/synchronizing/coordinating effects.
- In-depth knowledge of joint warfighting doctrine, unified command structure, joint planning process, and global command and control constructs with application to joint Information Operations.
- Must have one of the following courses:
o Joint Information Operations Planner’s Course
o Information Operations Qualification Course
o Information Operations Orientation Course
o MAGTF Information Operations Practitioners Course (Intermediate or Advanced)
o IO Capabilities Application and Planning Course
o Psychological Operations Qualifications Course
o Navy Information Operations Planning Course
o Air Force IO Initial Skills Course
Cask is a woman-owned small business (WOSB) founded in 2004 by a group of professionals who saw the need to help clients use and unlock the value of technology in more efficient, cost-effective ways. Cask delivers business and technology advisory and consulting services to help our customers achieve success.