Military Information Support Operations (MISO) Planner (TS/SCI), USSTRATCOM, Offutt AFB, Omaha, NE
The mission of the United States Strategic Command (USSTRATCOM) is to deter strategic attack and employ forces, as directed, to guarantee the security of our Nation and our Allies. One option for the Combatant Commander to achieve this mission is to execute operations in the Information environment. The early integration of information related capabilities (IRC) in all phases of the operation, but especially during shaping and deterring, can have a significant impact on later phases. USSTRATCOM J39 is responsible for the integration of IRCs to create lethal and non-lethal effects to achieve the command objectives.
SRG is seeking an experienced Military Information Support Operations (MISO) Planner to provide Advisory and Assistance Services to accomplish Information Operations support. Responsibilities include:
- Assist in planning support to USSTRATCOM for deliberate, crisis action, and exercise planning in support of MISO initiatives.
- Analyze Joint and Service MISO policy, plans, programs, and procedures enhancements.
- Support the PSYOP Branch expand the reach, authorities, and resources of STRATCOM influence programs on behalf of the CMMD.
- Support the development and assessments of MISO series and programs to support USSTRATCOM.
- Integrate MISO into operations in the Joint Planning Process.
- Possess active TS/SCI Security Clearance.
- Critical thinking skills, both qualitatively and quantitatively.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Ability to prepare a well-grounded, defensible argument.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both written and verbal.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Familiarity with USSTRATCOM organization is desired.
- Establish and maintain working relationships with relevant internal and external organizations to foster open lines of communications.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience planning and executing MISO at the regional, Theater Special Operations Command or above level.
- In-depth knowledge of MISO, MISO Voice Funds, Assessments, 7 Step MISO Process, other IRCs, Joint warfighting doctrine, Joint Planning Process, and assessments.
- Must have one of the following courses:
o PSYOP Qualification Course
o MISO Program Design and Assessment Course (MPDAC)
o Joint Targeting Course
o Social Media Analysis and Exploitation Courses
Cask is a woman-owned small business (WOSB) founded in 2004 by a group of professionals who saw the need to help clients use and unlock the value of technology in more efficient, cost-effective ways. Cask delivers business and technology advisory and consulting services to help our customers achieve success.